What SSpot User Would You Like To Meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Shia the opposite of agnostic :drakekidding:
Agnosicism and shia islam is the same right?
Thats like me saying atheists are all promiscous s
That explains a lot. Ithna Ashariyya are chill niggas. You can be a tranny in Iran, and guess what the mullahs will even pay for it. That's a civilized country right there.
Im zaydi my mom grew up in Yemen

And yes Iran is a good model country for the islamic world especially saudi goatfuckers

My moms shia but my dad is a salafi bumlick ugh

And nikah mut'aa isnt practiced that much stop generalizing
Yes, that is what I say. Mutah is an anti Shia slur. There's more deviant stuff in Salafi literature. Ibn Taymiyyah said you can sexually penetrate a melon. And Ibn Qayyim said you can f*ck a statute. Look it up.

Agnosicism and shia islam is the same right?

Thats like me saying atheists are all promiscous s

Im zaydi my mom grew up in Yemen

And yes Iran is a good model country for the islamic world especially saudi goatfuckers
Ahlul Bayt are honorable people. They have always been defended by the secular mujahids. Gamal Abdul Nasser forced Al Azhar to recognize the shia as a legitimate sect. What a great man.

But why did the Rafidi rebel against Yazid? He was a liberal caliph. His favourite beverage was the divine whisky and his favourite pastime was wenching. Shame on the Ahlul Bayt.

How did you become a Shia? And why do you want Hijabs banned?
My mom is Shia she grew up in Northern Yemen which is mostly Zaydi

I was sunni until I was 13 and started listening to my dad and moms belief. After hearing both I concluded shia is better than salafi

Ahlul Bayt are honorable people. They have always been defended by the secular mujahids. Gamal Abdul Nasser forced Al Azhar to recognize the shia as a legitimate sect. What a great man.

But why did the Rafidi rebel against Yazid? He was a liberal caliph. His favourite beverage was the divine whisky and his favourite pastime was wenching. Shame on the Ahlul Bayt.
The exact reason isn't really recorded but if what you say is true may allah let his soul rest in peace

Status
Not open for further replies.