What SSpot User Would You Like To Meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
@Bidaar Wanagsan I've heard so much about WW2 and the great depression but would be nice to heer from someone who lived through it.
@Hades she's down to earth and would be a good conversation. I want to see if she talks like a Toronto hoodrat
@Armadillo Like @Bidaar Wanagsan he has lived in the UK for many decades and I want to know what life was like throughout
@EternalLightX I bet she looks like the cartoon in her avatar picture :lol:
@PiratePrincess Pretty chill atheist girl. Have a conversation about life and stuff
@El padrone To discuss our community's BDSM deficiency
@Inquisitive_ I want to ask him/her about his/her never ending quest to get to the bottom and nonsensical things
@Blacksheep I want to beat him. I think that'll help the kid in the long run.
@Qansax I'd pull him aside and give him a talking to.

Last edited:
@Bidaar Wanagsan I've heard so much about WW2 and the great depression but would be nice to heer from someone who lived through it.
@Hades she's down to earth and would be a good conversation. I want to see if she talks like a Toronto hoodrat
@Armadillo Like @Bidaar Wanagsan he has lived in the UK for many decades and I want to know what life was like throughout
@EternalLightX I bet she looks like the cartoon in her avatar picture :lol:
@PiratePrincess Pretty chill atheist girl. Have a conversation about life and stuff
@El padrone To discuss our community's BDSM deficiency
@Inquisitive_ I want to ask him/her about his/her never ending quest to get to the bottom and nonsensical things
@Blacksheep I want to beat him. I think that'll help the kid in the long run.
Why do you suppose I live in the YouKay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts