What is a back shot? Ayeeyo needs to be speed-ied up

What is a back shot? Ayeeyo needs to be speed-ied up
Hope this helps you boomers out there @Basra

4AB46BB8-A188-4360-B085-C2C57A062D05.jpeg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
He probably meant its tougher to raise daughters with prominence of thawt culture nowadays

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
He probably meant its tougher to raise daughters with prominence of thawt culture nowadays
I feel like he’s implying that sex is inherently degrading to women. He didn’t mention being a thawt. He specifically said someone will be giving her back shots one day like wtf

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I also wouldn’t a daughter it’s just something i prefer not to. But if i get one it is what it is.
Daughters are a huge part in Islam. It is enough of an honour for girls that the Prophets, may Allah exalt their mention, had daughters and that most of the children of our beloved Prophet were daughters Zaynab, Ruqayyah, Umm Kalthoom and Fatima. A daughter shields you from the hellfire.

1601582929875.png

Only Bantu kuffars believe this

Stop trying to make us assimilate in that wicked community you admire, wa walantahay and you are a witch who survived the Salem trials

You guys need to get off the internet Never in real life have I heard a dude say that. Don’t base what you see on that cesspool called twitter from real life it’s all weirdos and clickbait on there.

Trending

Latest posts