What Somalia Got Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is Ethiopian not Somali at all and definitely not Somali or warsangali (I did backceck on his story in Denmark, his family of SM mum and warsangali dad(nuux Omar) who migrated to Denmarkin 70s doesn't exist among Somalis diaspora) keep on mind I asked warsangali who had been in Denmark since 91 and works as translator. He is fake.

@government khathead is not warsangeli/Somali at all, BTW he follows the Ethiopian Christian church

everything he says about Somalia is spot on.

we have always lived without a purpose.
sometimes I look around and see all the amazingly insane things humans have accomplished and then i realise Somalis have contributed absolutely nought to those accomplishments.
Look at this self-hate. :chrisfreshhah:

Hun don't be shame from your body shape, there is nothing wrong with being fat old woman just cut the pasta and rice that you are addicted to them and eat healthy balance meals. No one eats pasta& rice 3 times in day. Take care
Fat? I'm not even fat I'm a buuuuutiful attractive young lady. Compared to you I'm not a hateful, qabiilist and a racist old hag.

BTW where is the cropped image of the Indian girl you had as your avi go ?:mjlol:

12093266_1070041009713540_158507394_n.jpg

Fat? I'm not even fat I'm a buuuuutiful attractive young lady. Compared to you I'm not a hateful, qabiilist and a racist old hag.

BTW where is the cropped image of the Indian girl you had as your avi go ?:mjlol:

12093266_1070041009713540_158507394_n.jpg

Kkkkkk Because I don't put my real pictures here dumbass

everything he says about Somalia is spot on.

we have always lived without a purpose.
sometimes I look around and see all the amazingly insane things humans have accomplished and then i realise Somalis have contributed absolutely nought to those accomplishments.

What have you contributed for somali or somalia? what will your contribution be for somalia ?

Not many nations have invented important things. Nations just buy the technology of the day and use that to further their nations towards greatness. We have been battling a civil war and regular seasonal famines every year for the past 30yrs.

Dont let this facist loud mouth fake news broadcaster demoralise you.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Somalis want to build a modern nation-state with pastoralism being the economic engine! :ftw9nwa:
Somalia will remain a failed state until the vast majority of people either urbanize or adopt agriculture. You cannot have a country of almost 13 million be dependent on livestock exports for its hard currency, maybe when we were a country of 3 million, but not now.
Somalis never had civilization because we did not farm in the past, pastoralists cannot create a civilization. A couple of city states do not count as a civilization.

The only part that I can agree with is that Somalia has some serious issues that need to be changed. Otherwise, the whole "never had a civilization" talk, is bullshit, and comes from a lens of perceived white supremacy. We had such influential and extensive civilizations that even the Chinese- that were miles away- knew and spoke of them. Plus if we never had a civilization, Somalis and the Somali language, culture etc would cease to exist, we'd probably be habeshas or something. Sad to see so many Somalis who believe what some racist cadaan guy has to say about a country and history he knows nothing about apart from what he sees on Fox News. Somalia will never change if people continue to just see it as some lost cause.

This could have been a discussion that people in Asia and Africa could have been having in the dark ages of europe when they lagged behind the rest of the world by a distance. While somalia is behind the world and even other states in Africa today, it wasn't always so. With that said, it's a complete lie to say we didn't get civilization down, especially if he's comparing us to the U.S and other countries AKA modern civilization like some of you have pointed out. but then again, Alex Jones is crazy. This guy believes Satan comes out of TV screens to posses people and make them gay.

Anyways, I think we should acknowledge that we have got many many problems that we need to fix and we won't be able to fix them if we don't first accept them as the problems they are. However, this does not mean we subscribe to false narrative, such as the one in the video because we did accomplish many things in the past.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Alex Jones is crazy. This guy believes Satan comes out of TV screens to posses people and make them gay.
AVmyV_s-200x150.gif

dwdx7E.gif

Does this look like a sane man to you?
Alex Jones' mind has been broken due to the burden of being the world's only source for real news.
The poor man has been completely shattered by his moral burdens, and in the process, has transcended, leaving behind a broken shell of a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.