What software would be best to do Somali subtitles for anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
War bro you are very sick in your mind do you want our FOB population who havent even evolved into a modern society to drug them with girly Anime stop this filthy idea now warya kkkkkkkkkk

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
War bro you are very sick in your mind do you want our FOB population who havent even evolved into a modern society to drug them with girly Anime stop this filthy idea now warya kkkkkkkkkk

What about the hindi movies walal. FOBs are feminine here or violent khat eaters although not all but still a large percentage:damedamn:

Im only gonna go for violent anime and movies to bring back masculinity in Somalia so we can take back our lands In'sha'Allah and throw bollywood out of Somalia:francis:

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
okay akhi Baki the Grappler type of anime not Naruto iyo waxaas very feminine stuff kkkkkkk and wallahi we need to BAN HINDI movies in Somalia

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
okay akhi Baki the Grappler type of anime not Naruto iyo waxaas very feminine stuff kkkkkkk and wallahi we need to BAN HINDI movies in Somalia

This is the type of men bollywood has mentored in Somalia:farmajoyaab:

We went from fierce nomadic warriors to feminine qashin like this:noneck:
Psychological anime and manga will be key to undoing this damage :gaasdrink:

CaliTedesse

VIP
This is the type of men bollywood has mentored in Somalia:farmajoyaab:

We went from fierce nomadic warriors to this:noneck:
Psychological anime and manga will be key to undoing this damage :gaasdrink:
Wa lakin i dont want to see anime nerds in Somalia too kkk that long to move to Japan and take part in whats it called where they dress up as their favourite character kkkkkk akkhh tuuuf

Reborn
It won't work if you want to do sub as the viewer needs to able to read Somali and have extensive vocabulary.I suggest Somali dub as that would make more sense.
Somali Dubbed Hentai lmao

There isn't even 1 Somali subbed episode of an anime. I think it would be a major boost to help diaspora kids learn Somali in a fun way.

Any suggestions?
bruh somali dub sucks, I once listened to Bambi Somali dub and I was legit in tears utter trash but it was entertaining:ftw9nwa:

Edit: you said sub lol mb but fair enough

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
bruh somali dub sucks, I once listened to Bambi Somali dub and I was legit in tears utter trash but it was entertaining:ftw9nwa:

Edit: you said sub lol mb but fair enough

Somali dub is trash in its current form because the voice actors are unprofessional and have no idea what they are doing.
They shout,talk over each other and speak too fast while using basic vocabulary.

A Somali diaspora is more suited to it, all they need to do is read a prepared script and speak in authentic Somali which is the works In'sha'Allah

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
It won't work if you want to do sub as the viewer needs to able to read Somali and have extensive vocabulary.I suggest Somali dub as that would make more sense.
Somali Dubbed Hentai lmao
Both are good. But dub requires a studio and a staff trained in Af Somali from the diaspora. Local Somali dialect is no good.
Sub would be better. Reading is a great way to learn the language.

What about the hindi movies walal. FOBs are feminine here or violent khat eaters although not all but still a large percentage:damedamn:

Im only gonna go for violent anime and movies to bring back masculinity in Somalia so we can take back our lands In'sha'Allah and throw bollywood out of Somalia:francis:

Man i don't get how bollywood is so popular back home...its so cringe.

I thought they would be watching egyptian/turkish shows but bollywood? Smh

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Man i don't get how bollywood is so popular back home...its so cringe.

I thought they would be watching egyptian/turkish shows but bollywood? Smh

Its baffling how bollywood even got there in first place. The striking thing is, how it feminised alot of young fobs. The story and music is the same repetitive trash and somehow they enjoy it.:what:

Ive tried showing them Psychological shows, movies and anime but they don't like it. They want basic instant gratification:ohlord:

There isn't even 1 Somali subbed episode of an anime. I think it would be a major boost to help diaspora kids learn Somali in a fun way.

Any suggestions?
I wanna add if you going to take this path of influence what we also need is a khan academy of the deen, the memorization and deep knowledge of the Quran and hadith at anyone pace. an open platform of discussion of ideas, all you need is a willingness to learn. we also need to certify our sheikhs who speak publicly who met all curriculum and test so no sheik is preaching about blowing peoples heads in the name of god but this certification is exclusive to Somali people if this works then let be the standard among the Muslim community

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending