What software would be best to do Somali subtitles for anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I wanna add if you going to take this path of influence what we also need is a khan academy of the deen, the memorization and deep knowledge of the Quran and hadith at anyone pace. an open platform of discussion of ideas, all you need is a willingness to learn. we also need to certify our sheikhs who speak publicly who met all curriculum and test so no sheik is preaching about blowing peoples heads in the name of god but this certification is exclusive to Somali people if this works then let be the standard among the Muslims community

When it comes to translating into Af Somali, we have to first complete a Somali dictionary and a writing script. Alhamdulillah, the writing script is not a problem but the dictionary is a tiring task.

There 1000s of words and concepts that don't exist in Af Somali.Also there too many loan words, esp from english nowadays. Those words have to be eliminated. New Somali words have to be invented and added to the dictionary.
Furthermore, there no rules in Af Somali and it has no regulation at all. This is a major factor that makes it unappealing. The new writing script along with a new grammar book and then we have set up a strong foundation to build from.:yacadiim:

Then we can proceed with the projects you mentioned which are desperately needed and is a excellent suggestion:salute:

When it comes to translating into Af Somali, we have to first complete a Somali dictionary and a writing script. Alhamdulillah, the writing script is not a problem but the dictionary is a tiring task.

There 1000s of words and concepts that don't exist in Af Somali.Also there too many loan words, esp from english nowadays. Those words have to be eliminated. New Somali words have to be invented and added to the dictionary.
Furthermore, there no rules in Af Somali and it has no regulation at all. This is a major factor that makes it unappealing. The new writing script along with a new grammar book and then we have set up a strong foundation to build from.:yacadiim:

Then we can proceed with the projects you mentioned which are desperately needed and is a excellent suggestion:salute:
"desperately needed" very much so, the only way to break the cycle of ignorance. this is a big challenge, we need to break it down. we first need the foundation and organization, bring in all the experts and then proceed with the project wallahi all it takes is a willingness, determination. a big factor in all this would be money, people need basic necessity

Its baffling how bollywood even got there in first place. The striking thing is, how it feminised alot of young fobs. The story and music is the same repetitive trash and somehow they enjoy it.:what:

Ive tried showing them Psychological shows, movies and anime but they don't like it. They want basic instant gratification:ohlord:

Any recommendations for psychological shows that i can watch after ramadan?

I used to like anime back in the day, but its annoying how long they try to milk a series. The only show that i absolutely loved was Hajime no Ippo..laakin i've been waiting years for a new season.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Any recommendations for psychological shows that i can watch after ramadan?

I used to like anime back in the day, but its annoying how long they try to milk a series. The only show that i absolutely loved was Hajime no Ippo..laakin i've been waiting years for a new season.

Try 91 days. Its really good sxb

Plot description for 91days

A man returns to his hometown bent on revenge after his family is murdered in a mafia dispute.

I love revenge plots man.

Subhanallah, first bollywood and now persian movies.:faysalwtf:

Bro you are close minded. We need shia propaganda to counter wahabbis. In their films Arabs are depicted accordingly:denzelnigga:. And their language almost rivals ours such beauty:banderas:. Major turn off is that they enjoy whipping themselfs too mutch:browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending