What skin tone is Mariin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I do who said I don't I said understanding eeylaay is the hardest. I was referring to the episode with the eeylaay guy on. Fix your English saxiib
Brother as you know English is not my first language. :francis:ESL ba ku jira hada. Level 2 ba mar dhow finish garayn Ilahay haduu idmo.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
For some reason I can only watch reer waqooyi riwaayads. I tried watching southie riwaayads never get past the first minute.:icon e sad:

Sooraan and Jawaan are my fav reer waqooyi comedians. Them niggas kill me :drakelaugh:

Dagalkii bariiska funniest video on Somali YouTube.
Jawaan waa ma xishoode. We were always told as youngins that if we eat at other ppls houses not to finish the whole plate of food we get. This nigga got his own rules.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
We speak a distinct dialect of Somali in Lascaanood and Buhoodle. Many people from surrounding areas cant understand us.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
For some reason I can only watch reer waqooyi riwaayads. I tried watching southie riwaayads never get past the first minute.:icon e sad:

Sooraan and Jawaan are my fav reer waqooyi comedians. Them niggas kill me :drakelaugh:

Dagalkii bariiska funniest video on Somali YouTube.
Jawaan waa ma xishoode. We were always told as youngins that if we eat at other ppls houses not to finish the whole plate of food we get. This nigga got his own rules.:cryinglaughsmiley:
Give me more videos saxiib :feedme:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts