What skin tone is Mariin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie whenever my dad friend whos from the south talks to me in somali. I would have really hard time understanding him the amount of words he would butcher :noneck:

lol just means your Somali is slacking. I can understand both easily just northern dialect has more of an indian twang to it and j=ch.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
lol just means your Somali is slacking. I can understand both easily just northern dialect has more of and indian twang to it and j=ch.
Nah my somali aint slacking just cause yall speak some next level af somali:mjlol:

Im not saying i dont understand all southies just the ones with really thick southern dialect.:susp:

lol just means your Somali is slacking. I can understand both easily just northern dialect has more of and indian twang to it and j=ch.

Tbh i struggle to follow the reer waqooyi dialect they have some vocabulary intertwined in the language like never seen before.

Also listening to the xamari accent just makes my ears bleed:susp:

The only perfect somali in my opinion is from the gulmudug and Hiraan region.. :manny:

Tbh i struggle to follow the reer waqooyi dialect they have some vocabulary intertwined in the language like never seen before.

The only perfect somali in my opinion is from the gulmudug and Hiraan region.. :manny:
Yes!! You understand

LOL I'm used to it, I had all the awkward moments learning the extra vocab as a kid. Xamari I hardly ever hear irl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending