What should be Year 1 in the Somali Calendar

• The death of the Prophet pbuh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sultanate of Mogadishu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Macalin M

Out here
1,281 BCE (3,300 years ago) was the year of his birth according to latest Suugo Science.
Wait 3000? I was under the impression it was only a couple centuries ago.

That’s why I loved you Somalis. f*ck off then I have no reason to love you niggas we ain’t family. I believe @Yonis This guys a myth.

Let’s start the calendar at my birthdate. Everything before that is “Before Macalin”

There will be roads cities and monuments named after me inshallah.

The Birth of Samaale, our forebear.

Yes, even Daarood is descended from Samaale.

The sooner we prove that we are all related on a mass-scale, the sooner we can move forward.

Maybe we don't even need separate countries then.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

The sooner we prove that we are all related on a mass-scale, the sooner we can move forward.

yPP_XTqnTo_KtnMGGCdhnA.png

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Having your own calendar is benchmark for being a civilisation.

We need to stop following and make our own
There is already a calendar standardized and used by the world, making a calendar now in the period when man is going to Mars is pathetic.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
There is already a calendar standardized and used by the world, making a calendar now in the period when man is going to Mars is pathetic.
We had a calendar but it fell out of use. This is about restoring ourselves and laying a framework for a new civilisation In'sha'Allah

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Teaching about Samaale is unifying factor for all Somalis and will instill Somalinimo instead of qabilism. A calendar that begins with his story would have an amazing effect on us all

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
The birth of our ancestor would be a logical place for our calender to start.

Luni-solar calender would be nice.

Macalin M

Out here
One of the reasons I didn’t want one lol so embarrassing niggas still living in 2012:mjlol:
Wait what if the movie was based on the Ethiopian calendar:shookgabre:
FBI coming for your arse now nigga. Get a plane ticket to Somalia quick. Them niggas figured out you woke as shiiiiiit

Trending

Latest posts