What Romans recorded while trading with Ancient Somalis

Somalis have always been uncivilized.. We thrive in chaos without a ruler, system or any law.. If we see a piece of land we want we simply kill the nigga who owns it and now unuka leh.. Its our legacy :mjlol:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
skip to 12:34

Sheesh. The Romans considered us uncivilized. ouch!
ngl that hurt my pride a little bit. :tacky:

''the natives lived in self governing tribal communities''
And qabil wasn't a middle aged phenomenon. Maybe our qabil abtirsi can go back to 1 A.D? Irir Samaale could be real 🤔

Also if according to the romans we didnt have kings ruling over our city states, but tribal chiefs than how is it possible that Punt was located in the Somali peninsula? Punt had a monarchy did they not?
giphy.gif

The Greeks came to Somalia first and they thought it was lit. I think these Romans are upset at meeting their match. The Somalis ‘drove a hard bargain’ wow terrible, should we hand you our resources.

They probably mean waan ka ilbaxsaneyn oo waayo arag badneyn afrikaanka kale, and those dopy habesha. But can’t say they gotta make themselves look like the alpha.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
@486thPresident you over use 💀
You are single handedly driving down the impact of this emoji 👀

P.S this would have been useful if I could actually @ sigh 🙃

Highly doubt the Romans thought of us as uncivilised. Why would you believe what a biased cadaan who thinks all Africans were nothing more than simple-minded tribespeople with no civilisation says? Never listen to cadaans when it comes to African history, they almost ALWAYS have a nasty agenda :stopit:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The northern city states used to be under kingdoms. They went their own ways much like our current situation the only difference is that we still share a federal capital and back then only an economical union.

the city state of berbera called the shots when it came to the romans ( when they finessed the Mediterranean into thinking that cinnamon came from modern day somalia.

the romans called everyone barbaric if they either could not conquer them or when their culture was vastly different than theirs. We scored both i see that as a win.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
The unknown is usually regarded as uncivilised this doesn't mean anything it might have been far from the truth but compared to Rome anyone was uncivilised then. We still see Roman buildings today throughout the Mediterranean which is a testament to their civilisation.

I
Proceeds to call Southerns mooryaan. 63 IQ at work

I’m sorry but who populates the most anarchic region of the country? Who destroyed the Pearl of the Indian Ocean and continues to embarrass us in front of the international community because of their uncivilised ways? Its a bitter pill to swallow I’m afraid :stopit:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I

I’m sorry but who populates the most anarchic region of the country? Who destroyed the Pearl of the Indian Ocean and continues to embarrass us in front of the international community because of their uncivilised ways? Its a bitter pill to swallow I’m afraid :stopit:
I can have a whole debate about debunking all of this, but i would just be turning this peaceful thread into an fdk war. Hold that thought when i make a thread for tribal council. I'll make sure to @ you

Romans considered us “uncivilized”? ... didn’t them niggas watch people kill each other from the coliseum stands and laugh as if it was entertainment.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Romans considered us “uncivilized”? ... didn’t them niggas watch people kill each other from the coliseum stands and laugh as if it was entertainment.
They considered everyone who was annoying to them barbarians who ended their legacy? The barberians of germanic tribe

Trending

Latest posts