What Romans recorded while trading with Ancient Somalis

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
skip to 12:34

Sheesh. The Romans considered us uncivilized. ouch!
ngl that hurt my pride a little bit. :tacky:

''the natives lived in self governing tribal communities''
And qabil wasn't a middle aged phenomenon. Maybe our qabil abtirsi can go back to 1 A.D? Irir Samaale could be real πŸ€”

Also if according to the romans we didnt have kings ruling over our city states, but tribal chiefs than how is it possible that Punt was located in the Somali peninsula? Punt had a monarchy did they not?
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
those mutherfuckers shouldn't even be talking. they raped little boys and call us uncivilized?

they even have a whole Surah named after them :mindblown:

Nafiso Qalanjo

those mutherfuckers shouldn't even be talking. they raped little boys and call us uncivilized?

Rome: where being a pedo= your civilized:fittytousand:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
skip to 12:34

Sheesh. The Romans considered us uncivilized. ouch!
ngl that hurt my pride a little bit. :tacky:

''the natives lived in self governing tribal communities''
And qabil wasn't a middle aged phenomenon. Maybe our qabil abtirsi can go back to 1 A.D? Irir Samaale could be real πŸ€”

Also if according to the romans we didnt have kings ruling over our city states, but tribal chiefs than how is it possible that Punt was located in the Somali peninsula? Punt had a monarchy did they not?
giphy.gif
how did they let us get finessed?!!! our ancestors gave these cadaans expensive mryth and fragrances and in return we got CLOTHES?!!! BARBARIANS?!!!

Nafiso Qalanjo

Also dont forget if their babies were considered ''weak'' they would throw them off a cliff :jcoleno:

Nafiso Qalanjo

how did they let us get finessed?!!! our ancestors gave these cadaans expensive mryth and fragrances and in return we got CLOTHES?!!! BARBARIANS?!!!
they must have been high on Khat, because no sane person would do that :ohlord:

Nafiso Qalanjo

@Nafiso Qalanjo really posted a photo of Hercules isn’t that nigga Greek low 68 IQ I’m making a thread about this
Romans and Greeks share the same mythologie. They just go by different names. The 68 iQ belongs to you for not knowing that:mahubowtf:
Greek Gods in Roman Form - Greek Legends and Myths

Nafiso Qalanjo

That’s... that’s a Greek baby...
Romans and Greeks shared the same mythologie, art, clothing etc. In conclusion Romans were Greek copy cats.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
kingdoms require centralization and our environment didn't facilitate the social formations for real lasting centralization. We needed to be nomadic pastoralists, and pastoralists don't have hierarchies, frankly very egalitarian, not the right conditions for kingdom formation

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

Your just showing the same roles of them the f*ck are you getting at lol :lolbron:
its not just the same roles. Romans were legit copy cats were not even creative with their mythology. Even Hercules in Rome is just Hercules :noneck:
So me showing a Greek god statue makes no difference, because its also a Roman god:mahubowtf:
Screenshot 2020-12-02 at 6.02.42 PM.png

Nafiso Qalanjo

Hercules isn’t ethnically Roman so why use a pic when we’re talking about the ancient romans
Nacala.. :faysalwtf:
I wrote two whole responses explaining this:noneck:
Walaal you suffer from not 63 IQ for comprehension (the Ethiopian average IQ). Things are not looking good for you. :comeon:

We don't know enough about this time in the Somali peninsula to make any claims, however I dont think the tribal chief thing isnt that farfetched.

Also just because the romans did weird shit doesn't discount the fact that the Somali city states may not have been that developed. Who knows? Maybe there were tribal undeveloped communities on the coast, we may never know. Or there may have been actual cities with proper infrastructure for the time.

I dont hype up Somali history because there may come a time where we learn more about our history through more exploration, and maybe all we ever were is what we are now, tribal people who haven't really accomplished anything. Or maybe we had a civilization at some point, we may never know.

Trending

Latest posts