What region of Somalia are you from?

What region?

• Total voters

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I'll claim any of these regions and MORE, any somali region is mine by default . Matter fact all of Africa is mine including MENA regions we will reclaim our motherland soon enough.

:denzelnigga:

Go on, free Laascaanood for us? Your fat sumo wrestler is dhabodhilif foreign agent working for Kenyan. You are a burden upon Somalia, your MX hate driving you to try make the country collapse
Let’s not derail this thread but all I got to say is Majerteen doesn’t hate Dhulbahante and instead wishes the best for you.

I'm telling you SL won't let you have khatumo. SL has more to lose from it than we do. Plus the leaders that want to lead this khatumo state are all puppets from SL they can be won over.
It’s not like they can stop them from having it if they all came together and United. What issaq can stop a darood sub clan doing something they collectively want?

There landlocked and have no feasible economics to build a state unless there funded from Xamar, which ain’t happening.

K
It’s not like they can stop them from having it if they all came together and United. What issaq can stop a darood sub clan doing something they collectively want?

There landlocked and have no feasible economics to build a state unless there funded from Xamar, which ain’t happening.
Warsangeli got the port :ufdup:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

:mjkkk:

Trending

Latest posts