What region of Somalia are you from?

What region?

• Total voters
Pick Puntland
upload_2020-1-31_1-5-0.gif

How long do you wanna go before you are tired of being langhaab. There is no khaatumo. It's either SL or Puntland those are the two options. The former means you will remain langhaab and the latter means you don't.
Loool Inshallah Dhulbahante’s will put their differences a side and come together. Until then prepare yourselves.

Keo

VIP
Loool Inshallah Dhulbahante’s will put their differences a side and come together. Until then prepare yourselves.
Half is pro SL other half is pro PL. We will continue to work with the ones that are pro PL since they understand being pro Harti is much more beneficial.

Puntland was built from scratch while Siad Barre helped build SL. That's the difference my dear.

All parts of Somaliweyne, from South to Puntland to somaliland to even Djibouti and Somali galbeed, Somalis are poor and the country is underdeveloped, don’t show off your little town like it ain’t poor like the rest of somalia.

Half is pro SL other half is pro PL. We will continue to work with the ones that are pro PL since they understand being pro Harti is much more beneficial.
Loool a lot of Dhulbahante’s are leaning away from Puntland, Puntland is not pro Hart it’s pro Majerteen. Somaliland seems to be more decent if I am being honest.

Loool a lot of Dhulbahante’s are leaning away from Puntland, Puntland is not pro Hart it’s pro Majerteen. Somaliland seems to be more decent if I am being honest.
Somaliland being decent to Dhulbahante is like India being pro kashmir

Your post is a classic example of Stockholm syndrome

If it's pro Majerteen then why are Lelkase and Dishiishe, Warsangeli part of PL? If you lean away from PL you will continue to lose. Aren't you embarrassed by the fact that SL dictate you guys? You rather choose people who are not related to you than people who are. Embarrassing.
I would rather choose khatumo state.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Mudug on my aabo side and Bari on my hooyo side :banderas:

PS. Ur geography skills are trash my nigga wheres gedo nugaal sool and sanaag :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts