What race would you not date? (Minnesota Edition)

Do Somalis stink?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
And then y'all get mad at me when I'm highkey about never considering blick and black shordies. :vo3yidw:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I swear j4reer hate us Somalis and it's all due to some jealousy, I've met many different j4reers and they all had something negative to say about us.. Two j4reers told me when they talk about somalis they view us as stupid uneducated and lazy etc.. Bunch of haters.. The only africans I clicked well with are Ghanaians, they seem to be down to earth.
It's cause the west Africans have culture to be proud of, AA feel like they don't.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
there was baree videos about which nationality have the ugliest people in Birmingham and most said "somalians" and calling the girls ugly and blick and these where by mixed race and jamaican boys same yutes somali girls go crazy for smh
there is nothing to shake ur head about these negroids don't know shyt about their own history yet alone anything else somalis are objectively better than some white washed island laangab
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
there is nothing to shake ur head about these negroids don't know shyt about their own history yet alone anything else somalis are objectively better than some white washed island laangab
But they are insulting somalis openenly and also on twitter always from.birmingham

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
bs the average somali doesn't smell like aboo left to get some milk 15 years ago or cheap colone

It is that weird Uunsi some habar-yars like @Qali put on, these Eedos think it is a top notch fragrance when infact it is eew to almost all Ajanbi folks.:nahgirl:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
It is that weird Uunsi some habar-yars like @Qali put on, these Eedos think it is a top notch fragrance when infact it is eew to almost all Ajanbi folks.:nahgirl:
of course its eww to ajnabis they aren't capable of comprehending the smell of the glorious uusni and experience its greatness due to underdeveloped nooses and low iq

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Negroid? Cringe.

No lie when I imagine Minnesota somalis I think of the asshole of the somali diaspora, would make sense for them to also smell.

Other American somali comunnities are not like them, theyre an isolated case :sass2:

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
No lie when I imagine Minnesota somalis I think of the asshole of the somali diaspora, would make sense for them to also smell.

Other American somali comunnities are not like them, theyre an isolated case :sass2:
Did a Minnesota nigga f*ck your dukes in the asshole? What tf are you so butthurt for?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I'm from London not that forsaken city
wallahi its a good forsaken place a few years back me and my cousins who is 5 we where out side chilling and sheiit i was taking him home and then i began hearing some moaning in the distance and after walking for like a few mins shit becomes loader and loader until we get to the apartment and my good niggas where having at it in a tree close by :damn:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Did a Minnesota nigga f*ck your dukes in the asshole? What tf are you so butthurt for?

He hates anything about Somalis and whines about their current state, doesn't realize we went through alot and trying to recover.

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
He hates anything about Somalis and whines about their current state, doesn't realize we went through alot and trying to recover.
There's way too many self haters on this site it's new to me lol
And yet people on here were telling me we don't have shit reputation :drakelaugh:
Look at this nacas smh how about you don't claim Somali and jump off of our diccs instead of ass licking Ethiopians you insecure wecel
:susp:

Imagine thinking uunsi is something to be ashamed of. It’s our culture and it’s integral to being Somali. Iyaaaaa

What do these ajanabis smell like:

white people: mainly mildew and cold cut meats

black Americans/West Indians etc: Burnt hair, hair product chemicals mixed with sweat

Ethiopians: curry smell mixed with B.O

Indians: ditto

I’d rather smell of beautiful uunsi any day!

Trending

Latest posts