What race would you not date? (Minnesota Edition)

Do Somalis stink?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
4:18 you know you are done out there when an Ape looking women says Somalis stink.:jcoleno::snoop::urgh::kendrickcry::mjcry::ohlord::wow:

Somalis triggered at the comment section.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Screenshot_2020-07-23-16-48-52.png

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
First UK now Mareykanka all I'ma say is when YouTubers do these type of videos in Canada no one brings up Somalis :sass1:

I swear j4reer hate us Somalis and it's all due to some jealousy, I've met many different j4reers and they all had something negative to say about us.. Two j4reers told me when they talk about somalis they view us as stupid uneducated and lazy etc.. Bunch of haters.. The only africans I clicked well with are Ghanaians, they seem to be down to earth.

Benzo

โ™คHumble Beastโ™ค
Minnesota must be qaxootiland if that is the case
Qaxooti have a distinctive strong smell which is embarrasing
Nah it's not qaxooti land lmao those girl's are clout feens. One is reer xamar and the other is reer xamar and hispanic. They both would do anything to get views, likes and followers. They told them to say that.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
there was baree videos about which nationality have the ugliest people in Birmingham and most said "somalians" and calling the girls ugly and blick and these where by mixed race and jamaican boys same yutes somali girls go crazy for smh

Trending

Latest posts