What race was nabi nuh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets have a reasonable debate about the race of noah the prophet. This was the only man left alive after the flood and his wives and 3 sons. Noah's 3 sons were said to have populated the earth (according to genesis and the quran) and from them came the three races of ppl. What i'm confused about is that how can noah if he was white or arab have a black son with the features of a modern day african, when he himself would lack the necessary genes to produce such an offspring. Modern day biology would state that two dark genes are required to have a fully dark skinned child, so assuming nuh had a black wife, she would only provide half of the necessary DNA to produce a non mulatto child and the child would not be fully african. Another problem i envision is assuming his sons weren't already married they would have to most likely marry their sisters as the rest of the population was flooded, if so then ham's already mulatto genes would be wiped out if he were to marry his white/arab sister. Before you strongly object, i am basing this theory on modern biology and what i have witnessed myself. I have never seen an arab or white man ever having a dark skinned offspring with african features. Yet i have seen many black couples having Albino children or different varieties of children with different races of women.
upload_2018-4-27_17-4-57.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending