What on earth is this Somali adeer wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She said she ran out because you tried to split the bill 50/50. She had only eaten a $12 steak while you ate $200 worth of food. You were trying to break her wallet for no reason.
Don't you know how to read? I said she ordered the most food. I only ordered poached eggs with smoked salmon and no toast because carbs are for the devil. While she ordered half of the menu.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Don't you know how to read? I said she ordered the most food. I only ordered poached eggs with smoked salmon and no toast because carbs are for the devil. While she ordered half of the menu.
Basra told me she you ordered the most. I believe her.
She warned me you might try to spread fake news.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Basra lied about her ex husband, she said he had a vagina and the poor guy ran back to Africa, you can't trust what she says.
You mentioned that you were living well and got money.

But awhile ago @Starscream told me he caught you at a Golden Corral asking if they accept ebt(shout out to government assistance) When they said no you walked back to your 2002 chrysler minivan and searched for extra change with your 4 kids(all their shirts stained with suugo). You walked back into the restaurant and when the cashier asked how old your kids were, you lied about two of them and said they were 4.One of them afterward said “but hooyo I’m 7” . The cashier acted like he didn’t hear anything and proceeded with the checkout.

We can’t trust what you say reiko

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

But awhile ago @Starscream told me he caught you at a Golden Corral asking if they accept ebt(shout out to government assistance) When they said no you walked back to your 2002 chrysler minivan and searched for extra change with your 4 kids(all their shirts stained with suugo). You walked back into the restaurant and when the cashier asked how old your kids were, you lied about two of them and said they were 4.One of them afterward said “but hooyo I’m 7” . The cashier acted like he didn’t hear anything and proceeded with the checkout.

The first mistake you made was believing weedhead @Starscream. He doesn't even remember his address most of the time. I don't know what golden carol is because I don't eat at chain restaurants. I've too much money and class for that. The kids you're talking abou belongs to @Starscream side chick, he dreams about me to the point of mixing me up with everyone he encounters.

Basra told me she felt sorry for you because you cried after 2 mins with her, she had to teach you everything including French kissing, she had to console you after having an intimate night with her.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The first mistake you made was believing weedhead @Starscream. He doesn't even remember his address most of the time. I don't know what golden carol is because I don't eat at chain restaurants. I've too much money and class for that. The kids you're talking abou belongs to @Starscream side chick, he dreams about me to the point of mixing me up with everyone he encounters.

Basra told me she felt sorry for you because you cried after 2 mins with her, she had to teach you everything including French kissing, she had to console you after having an intimate night with her.
I cried because I remembered my ex :jcoleno:She use to treat me well But she left me for some prick with a Dodge Charger:kanyehmm:. Basra was an understanding person. Instead of me counciling her that night that night it was reversed and I was the client.

@Starscream said your a chronic liar so I’m not surprised your not admitting that you eat at buffets.
Is it true that you can’t afford to pay for internet at home so you walk to your local library just so you can access Somalispot on their computers.

I cried because I remembered my ex :jcoleno:She use to treat me well But she left me for some prick with a Dodge Charger:kanyehmm:. Basra was an understanding person. Instead of me counciling her that night that night it was reversed and I was the client.

@Starscream said your a chronic liar so I’m not surprised your not admitting that you eat at buffets.
Is it true that you can’t afford to pay for internet at home so you walk to your local library just so you can access Somalispot on their computers.
:wtf:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
:farole::ileycry:
Fam I think that guy really looks like the brodie @Jerome in the house clan's leader. :notsureif:
Faaaaaammmmmm!!! Breaking news :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah: wallahi this surprised me.

I told my mom about this and started joking about it and she goes “ he is pretty nice I actually had a convo with him a few weeks ago. My brother ran into him while we were on the phone and he let me speak to him”
I looked at her like :ileycry: What the hell is your brother doing with cheetah king. She just laughed and said he just ran into him and gave him the phone.

Bro I want to talk to cheetah king now. My first step in giving back to my people is getting a new wardrobe layout.

@Crow

The comments on twitter from all the salty cadaans, sometimes I'll feel bad we take their welfare but then I read shit like this:liberaltears: may their taxes be sent to little khadr in Somalia so he can build a house while they sleep knowing it's happening. :siilaanyolaugh:

Trust me, that money will turn little khadr into big khadr:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

The comments on twitter from all the salty cadaans, sometimes I'll feel bad we take their welfare but then I read shit like this:liberaltears: may their taxes be sent to little khadr in Somalia so he can build a house while they sleep knowing it's happening. :siilaanyolaugh:

Trust me, that money will turn little khadr into big khadr:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
:farole::ileycry:
Faaaaaammmmmm!!! Breaking news :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah: wallahi this surprised me.

I told my mom about this and started joking about it and she goes “ he is pretty nice I actually had a convo with him a few weeks ago. My brother ran into him while we were on the phone and he let me speak to him”
I looked at her like :ileycry: What the hell is your brother doing with cheetah king. She just laughed and said he just ran into him and gave him the phone.

Bro I want to talk to cheetah king now. My first step in giving back to my people is getting a new wardrobe layout.

@Crow

Fam @Jerome in the house wow that is loco. He knows your family? Cheetah king tho that is a nice name.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Fam @Jerome in the house wow that is loco. He knows your family? Cheetah king tho that is a nice name.
Idk what the hell my relatives do in somaliland. It was legit a phone convo. I don’t know what my uncle was doing.

None the less I am Highkey starting to respect cheetah King’s drip.

Highkey migos need to remix T-shirt
B39C1B73-E96F-44DF-AF41-370674AEF7D6.jpeg

And go to somalia and feature my guy cheetah king
ECE98146-64C8-4A50-B5F7-28BB3D1E96E2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending