What most women want

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
All girls are different but I believe they want a guy that helps around the house and don't mind cooking together because its intimate

A guy whose present,observant, on the deen and does islamic lessons for their future kids , a guy that's open, ambitious, nice to her and handles her with love puts her first and can be her safety net and human protector

Protect her from harm, protect the kids. Be a man she can lean on, who will defend the family.

All in all, be a man basically.

I agree.. But what if the husband hits rock bottom at some point and needs some support to be on top again? Shouldn't the woman be strong enough to come through this?

I agree.. But what if the husband hits rock bottom at some point and needs some support to be on top again? Shouldn't the woman be strong enough to come through this?

Yh, obviously

A loving wife will support you and remember all the times you had her back. Everyone has their moment of weakness. Compassion is everything.

Women really value strong family men who put wives and kids first and who will protect them from physical and emotional harm.

Yh, obviously

A loving wife will support you and remember all the times you had her back. Everyone has their moment of weakness. Compassion is everything.

Women really value strong family men who put wives and kids first and who will protect them from physical and emotional harm.
That's why it's hard for women to find a good husband right? Many men are not family oriented they just want to have many women and move fast through life.

If a man can't protect or look after you...:nahgirl:

Women should put him in the ......

:trash:
Holy shit you’re like a black-hole. A vortex of misery just sucking all the fun and humour out of everything you touch.

I like how you shit up the thread without bringing a single new perspective to the table btw, A+ lol

Holy shit you’re like a black-hole. A vortex of misery just sucking all the fun and humour out of everything you touch.

I like how you shit up the thread without bringing a single new perspective to the table btw, A+ lol

And what new perspective do you give?
What is original about you?

Just accept you're a little and stop with the calaacal warya. Nin weyne baa taxaay
Still coming for me over a thread that happened days ago.

Talk about emotional

:drakelaugh:

And what new perspective do you give?
What is original about you?

Just accept you're a little ***** and stop with the calaacal warya. Nin weyne baa taxaay
Still coming for me over a thread that happened days ago.

Talk about emotional

:drakelaugh:
Talk about annoying:kodaksmiley:

Trending

Latest posts