What Makes you really HAPPY ....... "NOW"???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that does look lovely....although i am not a fan of the two sole chairs next to each other. It shows a coziness or desperateness. I would rather see a single chair., English love chair sort with good fabric,. green in color or yellow
You know, speaking of Victorian novels, some how I can see you as being a character. You would be the older, respected lady who keeps the younger girls in line within the strict societal standards by doing things like pinching their bottoms to let them know they’ve gotten too big. LOL

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You know, speaking of Victorian novels, some how I can see you as being a character. You would be the older, respected lady who keeps the younger girls in line within the strict societal standards by doing things like pinching their bottoms to let them know they’ve gotten too big. LOL

Perfect role for me. I like to be the Dowager Countess, like the old lady in Downton Abbey. The Arch Dame of the Family.

c53c5ff8672de8afaba9b95fe4213c02--pride-and-prejudice-the-lady.jpg

Oh by the way, pinching did happen in Victorian ages, but not to the bottoms, but pinching the cheeks, to make it blush and flush. Look rosy and attractive to an approaching man in breach.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts