What Makes you really HAPPY ....... "NOW"???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Right now i love to touch or feel my shoulder bones, and collar bones., no flesh, bone thin, it shows i am rapidly losing weight and i love it! I get High endorphins when i am looking thin and emaciated

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Um u ok hun? That’s not normal fam....

Yes Hon.
5560.jpg

Nin-culus

Laandheer
travelling the world and luxury in balance is beautiful

what actually makes me happy is going for exercise

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mainly whimsical like Little Women, Pride and Prejudice
But I like any kind of artfully written book like of Mice and Men.

Little women is my favorite

I find it quizzical that u would read Pride and Prejudice and also read Little women. Then jump to Mice and Men. U sure are a silver bullet

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
A good gym work out, healthier body equals better mind.:wow:

Good food

Travel

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Climbing mountains and going into nature.

I see. I should have guessed. Another derivation of Aussie hustler, truly this mascaraed has to end now and forever. I know, NOT, what to make of this mass duplicity. Enchanting in some light but vastly annoying in sober light!

I find it quizzical that u would read Pride and Prejudice and also read Little women. Then jump to Mice and Men. U sure are a silver bullet
Different times, different concepts but just as good a read anyway. It’s also one of my favorites

I swear if could I would have a second living room in my house devoid of modern day tech lol. It would have a book case, old fashion furniture, even one of those old fashion telephones :ftw9nwa: and that’s where I would read my books at night
35c3f7d7a03e4327c05e9b46e240c299.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Different times, different concepts but just as good a read anyway. It’s also one of my favorites

I swear if could I would have a second living room in my house devoid of modern day tech lol. It would have a book case, old fashion furniture, even one of those old fashion telephones :ftw9nwa: and that’s where I would read my books at night
35c3f7d7a03e4327c05e9b46e240c299.jpg

Oh that does look lovely....although i am not a fan of the two sole chairs next to each other. It shows a coziness or desperateness. I would rather see a single chair., English love chair sort with good fabric,. green in color or yellow

Right now i love to touch or feel my shoulder bones, and collar bones., no flesh, bone thin, it shows i am rapidly losing weight and i love it! I get High endorphins when i am looking thin and emaciated
Loool i bet your a tasty sm to some young guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending