What makes a guy simp for a girl?

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
@Mudug_gyal
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kanye West Laughing GIF

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
If I were to get psychological, I think cucknimo stems from insecurity and fear of being lonely because deep down they believe they're not worthy to be with their partner.

I've seen some guys getting' cucked by theyre partners. Some of you take simping whole another level.

Just becouse she got vagina, it turns these fellas in the "walking atm machines". Waala yaaba raga oo dumarka aad ugu fiican.

Some of the men, indhaha loogala hadlaa. Like its theyre kryptonite.

In a relationship man must be the leader, provider and caretaker.
A lack of options, a lack of self respect and desperation.

Hyper-sexual western society has brainwashed men into idolizing woman and chasing after relationships. No homo but I dont really see the hype around woman that much. I maybe think about woman once or twice a month maximum, anything more than that is unnatural

'Waala yaaba raga oo dumarka aad ugu fiican'.

What?

A good man, is most likely headed to heaven, and has a wife and children that will pray for him, long after he's gone. He shows his sons how to behave and his daughters what a good man looks like.
Of course a man has to be a walking ATM machine, he has to provide 100%. It is also his responsibility to provide a reasonable budget, and find a woman that has some sense to her.

Why do you care? If you are a man, shouldn't you be out there, protecting and providing for a woman/family? Instead you are on here, watching another man's pockets.
I agree with what you’re saying but “walking ATM machine” is an excessive term that strips men of their humanity and treats them like things that only exist to provide for you, it’d be like saying women are walking s*x objects, it’s dehumanizing and any man that says that shouldn’t be anywhere near a women.

Maybe you were be hyperbolic but you need to watch what words you’re using as it can have totally different meanings to other people that what you meant.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Hyper-sexual western society has brainwashed men into idolizing woman and chasing after relationships. No homo but I dont really see the hype around woman that much. I maybe think about woman once or twice a month maximum, anything more than that is unnatural
I called it and said yu was gay my nigga 🤡

it depends on how one sided the relationship is. just how it’s a bad look for a women to give everything to a man without nothing in return the same can apply for a man.

it makes the person on the other end giving without receiving look foolish

Trending