What makes a guy simp for a girl?

I've seen some guys getting' cucked by theyre partners. Some of you take simping whole another level.

Just becouse she got vagina, it turns these fellas in the "walking atm machines". Waala yaaba raga oo dumarka aad ugu fiican.

Some of the men, indhaha loogala hadlaa. Like its theyre kryptonite.

In a relationship man must be the leader, provider and caretaker.

'Waala yaaba raga oo dumarka aad ugu fiican'.

What?

A good man, is most likely headed to heaven, and has a wife and children that will pray for him, long after he's gone. He shows his sons how to behave and his daughters what a good man looks like.
Of course a man has to be a walking ATM machine, he has to provide 100%. It is also his responsibility to provide a reasonable budget, and find a woman that has some sense to her.

Why do you care? If you are a man, shouldn't you be out there, protecting and providing for a woman/family? Instead you are on here, watching another man's pockets.

Last edited:
Sometimes, I wonder if some of you want to be on the receiving end of being protected and provided for. Because I don't understand why a man, cares about how another man chooses to spend his time.

Imagine if a woman came on here, upset because she sees a woman, nurturing her man, rubbing his back after a long day at work for example. I would think that woman was envious of one of the two people.

Sometimes, I wonder if some of you want to be on the receiving end of being protected and provided for. Because I don't understand why a man, cares about how another man chooses to spend his time.

Imagine if a woman came on here, upset because she sees a woman, nurturing her man, rubbing his back after a long day at work for example. I would think that woman was envious of one of the two people.
All im saying is women should stick on theyre god given role. And let xaajiga do his thing. At this point its contract.

Ninka waa 100, naagtana waa 50ley.

This simp BS doesn't apply to Muslims. If you're spending heavily on a woman you're not married / engaged to, then you're an idiot .

Also, I personally don't see what's wrong with spoiling your loved ones. I spend a lot on my parents, siblings, cousins etc. I'll do the same once I'm married IA.

rayxn3

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
Spending money on your wife is being the provider and caretaker. May Allah bless the unmarried women on here with wealthy husbands.

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
Thanks im all good. Are saying that we should break the norms? and become progressive.

Im just advocating for traditional values.
Im a free bird 🐦 I cant be chained to no man
Weight Loss Meme GIF by Smart For Life

Trending