What languages do you speak?

Last month I came across a Croatian speaking Somali which was pretty strange and unexpected. Now I'm curious to see if any of you speak an odd language or live somewhere unusual.

For myself, I speak Dutch, English and I'm now approaching conversational Spanish. I spoke French when I was younger, but stopped speaking it altogether when my family moved cities.

psyche

To each their own
English is the only language I need.

The rest are unnecessary since English is the de facto global language.

May learn Somali in the future because I want to at least keep my daaqan

English is the only language I need.

The rest are unnecessary since English is the de facto global language.

May learn Somali in the future because I want to at least keep my daaqan

Foolish. The more you know the better and languages can give u many social benefits. I got free ice cream once from an Italain gelato shop in London cus I spoke Italain even though i'm Somali. Also, Chinese (Mandarin) is in increasing demand due to the massively growing Chinese influence in business.

psyche

To each their own
Foolish. The more you know the better and languages can give u many social benefits. I got free ice cream once from an Italain gelato shop in London cus I spoke Italain even though i'm Somali. Also, Chinese (Mandarin) is in increasing demand due to the massively growing Chinese influence in business.

You are probably right about it but I'm kind of lazy so meh.

But I do have some interest in French and Spanish so I might learn that once Im done with high school.

And please don't say Mandarin. That is a language used by commies and I hate commies to death, plus it sounds shit, difficult and it is a pictorial language. So no thank you.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Last month I came across a Croatian speaking Somali which was pretty strange and unexpected. Now I'm curious to see if any of you speak an odd language or live somewhere unusual.

For myself, I speak Dutch, English and I'm now approaching conversational Spanish. I spoke French when I was younger, but stopped speaking it altogether when my family moved cities.

I speak your Waaq language.
5560.jpg

Nice. Are there a lot of Somalis in Finland? I don't know much about Scandinavia

Not as much as compared to other countries. I can't give you an exact number but its around 20 000, and most of them live in the capital or near the capital. Ain't no way in hell Somalis living further up north. Finland isn't a Scandinavian country, its nordic.

Not as much as compared to other countries. I can't give you an exact number but its around 20 000, and most of them live in the capital or near the capital. Ain't no way in hell Somalis living further up north. Finland isn't a Scandinavian country, its nordic.
oh nice to know. When I lived in Milan most Somalis usually lived in ghettos with other migrants, the Italian gov is shit when it comes to asylum seekers and refugees.

Sol

?
Only Somali and English :mjcry: I did know Dutch when I was a child but completely forgot it after moving to England at a young age

Trending