What languages do you speak?

French, Dutch and Somali. But my Dutch is absolutely qashin these days. Mais c'est incroyable y a personne qui parle français ici c'est chaud ptnn

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Somali, English and can barely put together sentences in Spanish, Italian, German or Japanese- but I can understand them to a certain degree.

French, somali, english. intermediate in arabic and learning korean. I wanted to learn japanese instead but ain't nobody got time for all the japanese characters. Korean is simpler. If i had the time and patience i would pick japanese instead though. Truly an elite race.

French, somali, english. intermediate in arabic and learning korean. I wanted to learn japanese instead but ain't nobody got time for all the japanese characters. Korean is simpler. If i had the time and patience i would pick japanese instead though. Truly an elite race.
They truly are an elite people.

But are u one of those kpop obsessed xalimos?
:kanyehmm:

They truly are an elite people.

But are u one of those kpop obsessed xalimos?
:kanyehmm:

NOOO. Boy do I hate Kpop. But I like their culture and how they were able to become a great nation by just working their ass off. Their ressources are the people and how they contribute to the country. Africa is full of natural ressources and we can't even do half.

I wonder how many of you can actually speak French

:mybusiness:

Oui je parle français mdr. Mais je sais pas si les gens ici parlent vraiment ou si c'est juste quelques notions.

NOOO. Boy do I hate Kpop. But I like their culture and how they were able to become a great nation by just working their ass off. Their ressources are the people and how they contribute to the country. Africa is full of natural ressources and we can't even do half.

Oui je parle français mdr. Mais je sais pas si les gens ici parlent vraiment ou si c'est juste quelques notions.
Ok...good. God bless.
How's college and what are u studying?

Mdrr mais grave wllh les gros mythos. T'es d'ou en france ou quoi?

Last month I came across a Croatian speaking Somali which was pretty strange and unexpected. Now I'm curious to see if any of you speak an odd language or live somewhere unusual.

For myself, I speak Dutch, English and I'm now approaching conversational Spanish. I spoke French when I was younger, but stopped speaking it altogether when my family moved cities.
English, Spanish, and soon German.

Apollo

VIP

I used to think French Somalis didn't exist, but we have had some over at SomaliSpot before (most notoriously the user 4head).

French, Dutch and Somali. But my Dutch is absolutely qashin these days. Mais c'est incroyable y a personne qui parle français ici c'est chaud ptnn

Belg?

English, Spanish, and soon German.

Surprised to see so much interest in Spanish from Somalis. I have come across Somalis that speak all sorts of obscure languages, but never Spanish.

Self-taught or do you live in Spain? Or even cooler, South America

Trending