What languages do you speak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
All this just shows that Somalis are xoolo wherever they are. Waliga ma aragtay dad aan isla yaabayn o aan is waydiinayn sababta aynan u aqoon luuqadooda Hooyo

I don't think they care to ask themselves that. Personally if i didn't know Somali i'd want to learn it.

Like @Meek Mill He got mad when I cussed him out in somali and he couldnt understand, Poor guy :farmajoyaab:

When did that happen bum ? Go outside, get a job, and start improving your credit score. Eating sambuusa all day won't pay the bills bum bottom fat f*ck Somali version of Rosie O'Donnell.

giphy.gif

I can understand your imbecilic posts even when you write it in Somali and I can speak better Somali than your struggle Somali. Typical fob on her high horse. Hop off it .

giphy.gif

And if you can't stay in your lane. Take the lane into the kitchen and start cooking some mashed potatoes. You need some serious help mentioning me all day and night.

Maalin wanaagsan. Aafiimad baan kuu rajeynayaa.

When did that happen bum ? Go outside, get a job, and start improving your credit score. Eating sambuusa all day won't pay the bills bum bottom fat f*ck Somali version of Rosie O'Donnell.

giphy.gif

I can understand your imbecilic posts even when you write it in Somali and I can speak better Somali than your struggle Somali. Typical fob on her high horse. Hop off it .

200.webp

And if you can't stay in your lane. Take the lane into the kitchen and start cooking some mashed potatoes. You need some serious help mentioning me all day and night.

Maalin wanaagsan. Aafiimad baan kuu rajeynayaa.

Oh. Ileen it said "cant" instead of "can" :russ:
But boy did I trigger you! I am far from a FOB, just because I can lead a conversation in somali doesn't mean i'm a FOB :camby:And slow down with the cuss words if you want to seem like an adult. Sometimes it’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than open it and remove all doubt :manny:

So long sxb :salute:

Somali, Kiswahili, Arabic and English. I am taking a Russian course at my uni so hopefully I will be fluent at it in a few years.

Oh. Ileen it said "cant" instead of "can" :russ:
But boy did I trigger you! I am far from a FOB, just because I can lead a conversation in somali doesn't mean i'm a FOB :camby:And slow down with the cuss words if you want to seem like an adult. Sometimes it’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than open it and remove all doubt :manny:

So long sxb :salute:

Shut the f*ck up blanched tranny . You ain't triggering nobody fatuous personage. I've told you before don't mention me. Instead of mentioning me, here are some life lessons that I advise you take:

1) Go Outside. Dress formally, not in a suugo-stained baati.
2) Get an education because being uneducated doesn't help you in the future.
3) Get a job while your in school and stop being a bum broke who smells like shit
4) Stop mentioning me and stay in your lane.

Guul ayaan kuu rajaynayaa.

Shut the f*ck up blanched tranny . You ain't triggering nobody fatuous personage. I've told you before don't mention me. Instead of mentioning me, here are some life lessons that I advise you take:

1) Go Outside. Dress formally, not in a suugo-stained baati.
2) Get an education because being uneducated doesn't help you in the future.
3) Get a job while your in school and stop being a bum broke who smells like shit
4) Stop mentioning me and stay in your lane.

Guul ayaan kuu rajaynayaa.
Bye :)

Shxre

Suspended account
Somali, English and Norsk. Could speak a little Swahili here and there, but I'm better really at writing in it rather than conversing.

Status
Not open for further replies.