What languages do you speak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of Somalis only speak English, poor maskiins didn't even learn Somali. What a sad existence.
absolutely true, I see lots of Turkish who never been to their country and yet they know their language fluently and then you see a 20 years old somali person who don't know their motherland's language and they don't even make effort to learn.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
absolutely true, I see lots of Turkish who never been to their country and yet they know their language fluently and then you see a 20 years old somali person who don't know their motherland's language and they don't even make effort to learn.

Look at the Mexicans in the US. Some live entire generations removed from Mexico and yet they never lose their fluency in Spanish.

Look at the Mexicans in the US. Some live entire generations removed from Mexico and yet they never lose their fluency in Spanish.
All this just shows that Somalis are xoolo wherever they are. Waliga ma aragtay dad aan isla yaabayn o aan is waydiinayn sababta aynan u aqoon luuqadooda Hooyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending