What is your worst haram thing you've committed in your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I really don't know how to say this. I've kept it secret for so long but I can't keep it in any longer. Truth be told I'm not the proper Muslim I make myself out to be on this website. If you must know, one day something came over me and I...I...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nah it was 3 weeks in thailand, mostly phuket ,surprisingly this was one of my 3 visits to this wonderfull country and no prostitutes or ladyboys this time.
on my second trip i did run into those bastards, embarrased me much.'

was meeting s german friend at a bar in patong , this was an open air beach facing bar right across a ladyboy hangout. within 30mins we started getting accosted by ladyboys as it was early and we were the only prey. I kept telling them to piss off.

one of them was smart and in public bet that he had a bigger penis, and if he proves it i have to pay their bar tab.
since this was after a few shots of tequila and a few pints of beer i was drunk as a f*ck and i was still comming down from the high i had from my wake and bake joint during breakfast, so yeah i agreed with the bet.

next thing i know i had a friggin crowd cheering me on as i stripped i the bar,
the fuckin bartender had a ruler and measuring tape to my dick while rowdy crowd of 10 -20 people watched and cheered . i was 6.8 " quite respectable and 2.5 " girth. the fuckin ladyboy turned out to be hung like a horse with 7.9" and 2" girth and this was the most feminine looking one .

damn that was one of my most embarrassing situations, im lucky that alcohol was cheap in thailand the tab for 3 ladyboys was only $40 and this was a fukload of drinks.
Did you meet Mad Mac on your booze fueled trip?

I dont believe in haram or halal bcuz im not a muslim but the most immoral thing I've done was probably rob a dollarama

Did you meet Mad Mac on your booze fueled trip?
mad mac yeah correspond with him on facebook, but he lives in esarn or chiangmia with his wife,
never ran into him,

spent most of my time in bangkok, phuket, koh samui and a full moon party in koh chang,

never got to sleep with any prostitutes on all of my 3 trips, although i went to allot of strip clubs and sex shows, some of them really wierd.

first trip was for a wedding and i was dumb enough to bring my girlfriend on the trip,
second one was the embarssing experience with the ladyboy dick measuring contest, but spent most of them time offshore on a yacht scuba diving while high as a kite, you must try it.

third trip was when friend recommended the isreali reggea cafe/bar off khao sao road bangkok,
took a while to find , but worth it, the owner was ex army and a
rastafarian, half the bar bought weed off him. since the group of isreali bagpackers didnt have a place to toke up, i offered my hotel apartment which was 2 bedrooms and a living room.
within an hour i had 2 couples 1 single guy who got fucked up puking and i had to kick out,
and 3 single girls i was the only non isreali.

one single girl was too drunk and high and passed out on the couch the other 2 ended up in my bed..

wonderfull experience and they were just as i like em, nasty..

mad mac yeah correspond with him on facebook, but he lives in esarn or chiangmia with his wife,
never ran into him,

spent most of my time in bangkok, phuket, koh samui and a full moon party in koh chang,

never got to sleep with any prostitutes on all of my 3 trips, although i went to allot of strip clubs and sex shows, some of them really wierd.

first trip was for a wedding and i was dumb enough to bring my girlfriend on the trip,
second one was the embarssing experience with the ladyboy dick measuring contest, but spent most of them time offshore on a yacht scuba diving while high as a kite, you must try it.

third trip was when friend recommended the isreali reggea cafe/bar off khao sao road bangkok,
took a while to find , but worth it, the owner was ex army and a
rastafarian, half the bar bought weed off him. since the group of isreali bagpackers didnt have a place to toke up, i offered my hotel apartment which was 2 bedrooms and a living room.
within an hour i had 2 couples 1 single guy who got fucked up puking and i had to kick out,
and 3 single girls i was the only non isreali.

one single girl was too drunk and high and passed out on the couch the other 2 ended up in my bed..

wonderfull experience and they were just as i like em, nasty..
Smoking crack with Israelis. No wonder you're lost, man. I'd be theorizing about the illuminati-Mossad conspiracy after that as well.

I adore Thailand. Great place. Love their pagodas. The only country to have endless bloodless coups.

It's easy to spot Mac. He's the ageing Gringo perched on a bar stool nursing the fifth Budweiser of the night distinguished by a crewcut hairstyle and a fading tatoo on his arm saying "Kufr Power" under which is a list of the Somali clans he did battle with in '93. Miss that guy. Give my love to him next time.

but my best esxperience was phuket in 2009.
met a thai chick in mall ,a primary school teacher from a snooty upperclass family
naturally she wanted to rebel, and what better way than with a black foreigner.
she was on holiday too and we spent the next days hanging out and exploring phuket,
and ofcourse fucking.
we were still fresh and wanted to party, she discovered a late night illegal after party in a cave .
we rode a skooter and it was dark on the way i thought i would be kidnapped and organs stolen.
Even though i was riding on the back of a skooter driven by a petite thai chick i fucked 5 times already.
but then again i was high, and it was really good weed, got me paranoid though naturally.
as we climbed the road to the mountain cave i was already freaking out till i heard the music.

those fuckers had a fully decked out club in a friggin cave.

awesome..

Smoking crack with Israelis. No wonder you're lost, man. I'd be theorizing about the illuminati-Mossad conspiracy after that as well.

I adore Thailand. Great place. Love their pagodas. The only country to have endless bloodless coups.

It's easy to spot Mac. He's the ageing Gringo perched on a bar stool nursing the fifth Budweiser of the night distinguished by a crewcut hairstyle and a fading tatoo on his arm saying "Kufr Power" under which is a list of the Somali clans he did battle with in '93. Miss that guy. Give my love to him next time.

crack??? i only smoke ganga mayne......

and mac hates budwieser, he drinks corona...

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
but my best esxperience was phuket in 2009.
met a thai chick in mall ,a primary school teacher from a snooty upperclass family
naturally she wanted to rebel, and what better way than with a black foreigner.
she was on holiday too and we spent the next days hanging out and exploring phuket,
and ofcourse fucking.
we were still fresh and wanted to party, she discovered a late night illegal after party in a cave .
we rode a skooter and it was dark on the way i thought i would be kidnapped and organs stolen.
Even though i was riding on the back of a skooter driven by a petite thai chick i fucked 5 times already.
but then again i was high, and it was really good weed, got me paranoid though naturally.
as we climbed the road to the mountain cave i was already freaking out till i heard the music.

those fuckers had a fully decked out club in a friggin cave.

awesome..

You live an interesting life:yacadiim:
I always heard Thailand is dangerous, did you spend years there

You live an interesting life:yacadiim:
I always heard Thailand is dangerous, did you spend years there

no just visited 3 times in 2 years, back then i was young stupid and on the verge of bankruptcy
but didnt give a f*ck...
now live vanilla halal , muslim family man experience,

and its not too bad,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts