What is your worst haram thing you've committed in your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
No way did you revert, don't know if troll or serious. For me the atheist life only left my heart black , Im glad that I've left that phase. You're 99% trolling lmao ur the father of gaals
I did revert man. I had an arranged marriage set up with 4 young women in Somalia and I thought this whole Islam thing is :ehh: And plus I'm tired of the atheist lifestyle

i was high and drunk as a f*ck, but i had my first and 0nly threesome with 2 isreali bagbackers in bangkok.
i still only remember half the stuff i did which was nasty...
but what i remember was soooooooo much fun....

lol

i was high and drunk as a f*ck, but i had my first and 0nly threesome with 2 isreali bagbackers in bangkok.
i still only remember half the stuff i did which was nasty...
but what i remember was soooooooo much fun....

lol

Salute bro:friendhug: giving the yehuds some pro - palestine .

bangkok? u sure those werent ladyboys? :browtf:
nah it was 3 weeks in thailand, mostly phuket ,surprisingly this was one of my 3 visits to this wonderfull country and no prostitutes or ladyboys this time.
on my second trip i did run into those bastards, embarrased me much.'

was meeting s german friend at a bar in patong , this was an open air beach facing bar right across a ladyboy hangout. within 30mins we started getting accosted by ladyboys as it was early and we were the only prey. I kept telling them to piss off.

one of them was smart and in public bet that he had a bigger penis, and if he proves it i have to pay their bar tab.
since this was after a few shots of tequila and a few pints of beer i was drunk as a f*ck and i was still comming down from the high i had from my wake and bake joint during breakfast, so yeah i agreed with the bet.

next thing i know i had a friggin crowd cheering me on as i stripped i the bar,
the fuckin bartender had a ruler and measuring tape to my dick while rowdy crowd of 10 -20 people watched and cheered . i was 6.8 " quite respectable and 2.5 " girth. the fuckin ladyboy turned out to be hung like a horse with 7.9" and 2" girth and this was the most feminine looking one .

damn that was one of my most embarrassing situations, im lucky that alcohol was cheap in thailand the tab for 3 ladyboys was only $40 and this was a fukload of drinks.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
nah it was 3 weeks in thailand, mostly phuket ,surprisingly this was one of my 3 visits to this wonderfull country and no prostitutes or ladyboys this time.
on my second trip i did run into those bastards, embarrased me much.'

was meeting s german friend at a bar in patong , this was an open air beach facing bar right across a ladyboy hangout. within 30mins we started getting accosted by ladyboys as it was early and we were the only prey. I kept telling them to piss off.

one of them was smart and in public bet that he had a bigger penis, and if he proves it i have to pay their bar tab.
since this was after a few shots of tequila and a few pints of beer i was drunk as a f*ck and i was still comming down from the high i had from my wake and bake joint during breakfast, so yeah i agreed with the bet.

next thing i know i had a friggin crowd cheering me on as i stripped i the bar,
the fuckin bartender had a ruler and measuring tape to my dick while rowdy crowd of 10 -20 people watched and cheered . i was 6.8 " quite respectable and 2.5 " girth. the fuckin ladyboy turned out to be hung like a horse with 7.9" and 2" girth and this was the most feminine looking one .

damn that was one of my most embarrassing situations, im lucky that alcohol was cheap in thailand the tab for 3 ladyboys was only $40 and this was a fukload of drinks.
a thai ladyboy with a nearly 8 incher??? fucker beat me by 4 mm's :kodaksmiley: u sure that nigga was thai? bet u he decided not to cut it off to piss other men off :mjlol:

Salute bro:friendhug: giving the yehuds some pro - palestine .
i was a gentleman they were bagpackers sleeping 4 or 5 to a room while i had a 2 bedroom hotel apartment in central bangkok.
meet them at a reggea bar with ex army isreali rasta who sells weed on the side,
supringly more than half spoke fluent arabic, while i was trying out my hebrew.. i friend of mine accidentally discoverd this bar a couple of months back so i had to try it.
before that i had to depend on a friend of a friend who was a police officer and a functional pothead for my weed. we used to go to his apartment smoke up during working hours and play playstation.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending