What is your worst fear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I think it's time to come out of the closet.
come-out-of-the-closet-o.gif

come-out-of-the-closet-o.gif
IMG_2306.GIF
pls

Unfortunately so, somalis are quick to and love to get to violence rather than use other ways of solving a problem.But that doesnt mean its right, we can just pay them money and work with Tanzania's government to find them lands to settle, since there used to be a program like this before i wouldnt be surprised if they would be willing to do it again, especially to get trained farmers like the jeererweyne are

Jeesto

VIP
WORST fear? Idk but one of my worst fears is Lift accident. I'm always thinking what if the cables snap when i'm in the elevetor? or snap while i'm getting out and i get sliced into two parts :ohlord::yloezpe:

I have seen those videos before, heartbreaking.
This one got me.
Oh poor man I can't believe people treated him like this and for what, because he looks different.This is partly why i believe that they should be paid a wealthy compensation and allowed to be repatriated back, they'll never be accepted in Somalia

WORST fear? Idk but one of my worst fears is Lift accident. I'm always thinking what if the cables snap when i'm in the elevetor? or snap while i'm getting out and i get sliced into two parts :ohlord::yloezpe:

I used to have a phobia for elevators when I was a kid, but then we moved to a 4th floor flat and I had to get over it :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

Benjamin

någon :)
Oh poor man I can't believe people treated him like this and for what, because he looks different.This is partly why i believe that they should be paid a wealthy compensation and allowed to be repatriated back, they'll never be accepted in Somalia

How do you tell if someone is an immigrant by their accent? I have seen some native Somalis who can't even speak Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts