What is your worst fear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My worst fear is getting pregnant again, I don't believe in abortion (although Islam allows it in certain conditions). I married to subsubsub clan and came from heavily inbred family. I fear to have autistic kid. My doctor suggested to tie my tubes but everybody told me not to do it.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
My worst fear is getting pregnant again, I don't believe in abortion (although Islam allows it in certain conditions). I married to subsubsub clan and came from heavily inbred family. I fear to have autistic kid. My doctor suggested to tie my tubes but everybody told me not to do it.
Why can't your man get vasectomy? He get reversal if youse plan to get pregnant again.
Don't tire your tube when there's better option like vasetomy.

Benjamin

någon :)

Your chance is lower, if you're not married to your cousin or a close family member.

Why can't your man get vasectomy? He get reversal if youse plan to get pregnant again.
Don't tire your tube when there's better option like vasetomy.

He has more faith than me and tells me that it is all on Allah 's hands health,life and death and I should leave it for God.

Idk if it's my biggest but it's one that bothers me a lot. I have this weird fear of someone being in my house without me knowing.

I check the house, the closets, every sorta "hiding space" before going to sleep and when I'm alone. Am I weird :vo3yidw:

Your chance is lower, if you're not married to your cousin or a close family member.

I noticed families from different clans or tribes don't have autistic kids but families who are from same clan that have autistic kids. (My little observation)

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Idk if it's my biggest but it's one that bothers me a lot. I have this weird fear of someone being in my house without me knowing.

I check the house, the closets, every sorta "hiding space" before going to sleep and when I'm alone. Am I weird :vo3yidw:
No you're not weird, do that sometimes.

Benjamin

någon :)

I think you're paranoid, no offense just a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending