What Is Your Ultimate Life Goal?

Besides getting married to a wonderful woman, buying a Tesla, becoming a supervisor, being a steward in my community, and running for political office/having friends my ultimate life goal is making Aliyah to Israel.

Like you all make Hajj to me visiting Israel and meeting my people and connecting to the holy land is my ultimate life goal. So, I ask you what is your ultimate life goal?

I've already accomplished a goal by being employed, but that's not my ultimate goal.

Last edited:
To be the dictator of all Nilo-Saharan lands in Greater Sudan, Chad, Kenya, Uganda and southern Libya

Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
To be the dictator of all Nilo-Saharan lands in Greater Sudan, Chad, Kenya, Uganda and southern Libya

Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers's Burgers
Being a ruler and being responsible on the day of judgement for anyone you neglected amongst your people,, every widow divorcée orphan old person disabiled etc <<<< Educating them on how to have a sustainable life, economically, environmentally, socially

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Besides getting married to a wonderful woman, buying a Tesla, becoming a supervisor, being a steward in my community, and running for political office/having friends my ultimate life goal is making Aliyah to Israel.

Like you all make Hajj to me visiting Israel and meeting my people and connecting to the holy land is my ultimate life goal. So, I ask you what is your ultimate life goal?

I've already accomplished a goal by being employed, but that's not my ultimate goal.
If you’re trying to return to roots and the original way, Islam is the way

Also the mother of Ishmael son of Abraham, the progenitor of the Muslim linage was a African woman

Being a ruler and being responsible on the day of judgement for anyone you neglected amongst your people,, every widow divorcée orphan old person disabiled etc <<<< Educating them on how to have a sustainable life, economically, environmentally, socially

My post was a joke, mate, but I do agree with the part about helping your people -- especially the more vulnerable members of your community.

Trending

Latest posts