What is your type of Halimo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you dont have to be muscular as long as your not fat dont have wide hips or thighs and no fat ass
astagfirullah fear Allah as he watches over you at all times nd pray fajr 5 minutes waking up early will not harm you imagine waking up to the grave? but you said you will change which is a good step
i just want someone educated you dont need a degree to have a brain
why would you lie i need a man trustworthy
you cant be political correct i want us to make fun off random non somalis in aff somali
and are you lightskin with small forehead?
Not fat but do have big thighs. Yes Small forehead and brown skin. Don't know why you running away from big forehead

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Not fat but do have big thighs. Yes Small forehead and brown skin. Don't know why you running away from big forehead
because i have big forehead so to reduce the chance for my kids to have big foreheads i need my partner to have small forehead do you have timojileec hair bcos if you dont than is automatically a no an dyou need to lose weight on your thighs

because i have big forehead so to reduce the chance for my kids to have big foreheads i need my partner to have small forehead do you have timojileec hair bcos if you dont than is automatically a no an dyou need to lose weight on your thighs
Why you insecure about your future kids and yes I have small forehead what's the timojilec for coz my hair turns curly when it grows and yes I need to lose weight but I think I have big thigh bones maybe that's why

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Why you insecure about your future kids and yes I have small forehead what's the timojilec for coz my hair turns curly when it grows and yes I need to lose weight but I think I have big thigh bones maybe that's why
i just want my children to be beautiful nothing wrong with dreaming. basically you ticked the entire box

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
no woman wants to have ugly kids. Even tge ugliest of them all.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Yes I did :denzelnigga:
Congrats on your date, lol.. cheers mate
E1tP.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending