What is your type of Halimo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Some anabolic steroids I take make me attracted to thick chocolate girls. Some steroids make me attracted to slim girls and some steroids like trenbolone make me so fucking horny that I wanna f*ck anything with a pussy.

I’m currently digging these type of xalimos

:diddyass::diddyass::diddyass:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Some anabolic steroids I take make me attracted to thick chocolate girls. Some steroids make me attracted to slim girls and some steroids like trenbolone make me so fucking horny that I wanna f*ck anything with a pussy.

I’m currently digging these type of xalimos

Nacalaaaa just went through her follow list mostly Madows nacalad ba ku dhacday unfollow dat

Light/brown skintone (no uneven skintone)
i dont want him to be political correct e.g i need him to willingly diss ajanabi in somali without finding it offensive

lol you're last point is very important :sass1:
If he willingly hangs out with his ajnabi friends only, it's probably no for me.

And I didn't know you were Isaaq. :damedamn:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
lol you're last point is very important :sass1:
If he willingly hangs out with his ajnabi friends only, it's probably no for me.

And I didn't know you were Isaaq. :damedamn:
i dont want him to have that many friends maybe 2 or 3 at best and would prefer them to be somali. I alway smake fun of ajanabi in aaf somaali.

yh isaaq from somali galbeed

Somali niggas be like
"I want a sexy obedient light skin ting with a fat ass, 80 lbs, curly hair, but wears a niqab 24/7"
images

Wallahi bilahi this is a huge violation nacalaa

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Guys always use big words for description but in real life get starstruck for days by ugbad down the street they saw once getting milk since shes not allowed to leave the house and has to take care of the 6 kids with her ripped buur stained bati shes trying to cover using her leather jacket.

Kratos

Sonder
Looks wise: thicc :diddyass:
For marriage purposes: Skinny.

Somali girls have a high propensity for being fat and as soon as they get married, the rapid weight accumulation process begins. The rate of weight gain increases significantly with each kid she pops out until you just wake up one day sleeping next to what looks like an overfed Walrus. This is why it's dangerous to cuff thicc Somali girls. She may look good now but that little bit of extra baruur she has makes it far more likely that her unfortunate genetic pre-disposition will activate. You have to minimise your risks by going for the skinny ones.

Light/brown skintone (no uneven skintone)
timojileec
small forehead
tall (e.g shortest i would go for is 5"10)
slim slighty muscular
religously commited
good hygiene
Great personality/sense of humour
well mannered
educated
can help with the chore and cooking for example willing to help
trustworthy
i can marry a man i am 2 years younger and 2 years older
perferably isaaq
i dont want him to be political correct e.g i need him to willingly diss ajanabi in somali without finding it offensive
Well am Ogaden darood and 1 year younger than you. So do you want to be my other half of the battery which is on my avatar :damedamn:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Well am Ogaden darood and 1 year younger than you. So do you want to be my other half of the battery which is on my avatar :damedamn:
did you tick all the box if not what dont you have so i can decide if i will complete your battery list all the things that doesnt match with my list

did you tick all the box if not what dont you have so i can decide if i will complete your battery list all the things that doesnt match with my list
Well am not muscular, but will start gym. Religiously- I hate waking up for fajr, but will change insha Allah. Educated- did engineering in college but found it boring so I left. Meantime learning how to trade the market Forex and Stocks. Trustworthy- most of the time but sometime lie. Politically correct- do you mean a yes men coz I can't be a yes men, sometimes in a situation a geeljire gotta put his xalimo on her place :kanyeshrug: the rest of the list is all yes :friendhug:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Well am not muscular, but will start gym. Religiously I hate waking up for fajr, bit will change insha Allah. Educated did engineering in college but found it boring so I left. Meantime learning how to trade the market Forex and Stocks. Trustworthy most of the time but sometime lie. Politically correct- do you mean a yes men coz I can't be a yes men, sometimes in a situation a geeljire gotta put his xalimo on her place :kanyeshrug: the rest of the list is all yes :friendhug:
you dont have to be muscular as long as your not fat dont have wide hips or thighs and no fat ass
astagfirullah fear Allah as he watches over you at all times nd pray fajr 5 minutes waking up early will not harm you imagine waking up to the grave? but you said you will change which is a good step
i just want someone educated you dont need a degree to have a brain
why would you lie i need a man trustworthy
you cant be political correct i want us to make fun off random non somalis in aff somali
and are you lightskin with small forehead?

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
you dont have to be muscular as long as your not fat dont have wide hips or thighs and no fat ass
astagfirullah fear Allah as he watches over you at all times nd pray fajr 5 minutes waking up early will not harm you imagine waking up to the grave? but you said you will change which is a good step
i just want someone educated you dont need a degree to have a brain
why would you lie i need a man trustworthy
you cant be political correct i want us to make fun off random non somalis in aff somali
and are you lightskin with small forehead?
whyyyyyyyyyyyy?
:mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending