What is your rational opinion on Transgender people? (No Trolling ITT)

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I have nothing against them, in fact as a minority I support them. I do find it odd that they're allowed to have children to be on HRT at such a young age.

What do you think?

I believe it's a mental illness so many of them end up committing suicide, and there is no historic president for them to have existed before the 21st century.

Niggas thought women were witches back in the day lol, history aint a good way of presenting ya argument.
still, people wanting to switch sexes is something that seems borderline mad, some even mutilate their genitals to be the other sex, have we not gone too far when such thing are except In society what shall we next except Beastiality, pedophilia because they are an oppressed minority, I don't believe we will be able to retain any basic human decency when we take any half-mad rambling of a mentally ill minority as gospel

Psychologist

Changemaker
I see them as normal, i also support them. i would smash one LMAO, A hole is a hole :)
As long as they cute, i dont mind

If You Say So Luc Belaire GIF by Dot Cromwell

Mental illness with little to no historical basis/genetic factors when compared to similar conditions like homosexuality; is only prevalent today because of people bent on "acceptance" in order to virtue signal as being moral. Don't really care much for them on a personal basis because they're essentially a product of such a vile ideaology.

Psychologist

Changemaker
I believe it's a mental illness so many of them end up committing suicide, and there is no historic president for them to have existed before the 21st century.
Mental illness with little to no historical basis/genetic factors when compared to similar conditions like homosexuality; is only prevalent today because of people bent on "acceptance" in order to virtue signal as being moral. Don't really care much for them on a personal basis because they're essentially a product of such a vile ideaology.
Sumerian and Akkadian texts from 4500 years ago document transgender or transvestite priests known as gala and by other names. A grave of a possibly transgender person in Europe has been identified from 4500 years ago, and likely depictions occur in art around the Mediterranean from 9000 to 3700 years ago. In Ancient Greece, Phrygia, and Rome, there were galli priests that some scholars believe to have been trans women, and records of women who passed as men in order to vote, fight, or study during times when these things were forbidden for women.

learn your history

Sign Language History GIF

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I don't have issues with adolescent individuals , afterall it's their lives.
I'm not a scientist so I don't have much opinion about transgenders.

But if one wants to know the truth on this matter , anyone with a common sense would agree
that there are biologically two sexes, male and female, including genetic defects that occur at birth (born without genitalia) or intersex(with both genitalias). You may agree or disagree me , that is totally upto you.
I wouldn't label transgender (FTM-MTF) as a

mental disorder, because I know in this day and age many would simply resort to stereotyping anyone with a different view as bigoted and yeah we are living in these times of difficulties where one cannot express his honest views freely without being labelled bigoted.
But to get things simple, you can think of transgender people facing several underlying conditions in which the brain is programmed to be of the opposite sex, rather than the biological sex.
The term transgender refers to a person whose sex assigned at birth does not match their gender identity .
Thus the male/female are in psychological distress
that results from an incongruence between one’s sex assigned at birth and one’s gender identity. He/she may begin to experience in childhood, some people may not experience it until after adolescence or even much later.

What we can learn is that there are striking similarities with another underlying condition body dysmorphia( body dysmorphic disorder BDD or body dysmorphia, a mental health condition where a person spends a lot of time worrying about their flaws in their appearance. These flaws are often unnoticeable to others.)
For example a young man/woman is unhappy about his/her appearance , he/she would feel disgusted , he/she may look at the mirror or avoid altogether, he/she spends most of his/her time comparing his/her looks with others,
which leads to vast amount of efforts concealing whatever flaws are in their appearance , it can be upsetting and could impact their daily life.

Ok how is this relatable with transgender you would ask?

Is the term gender dysphoria still applicable in today's standards?

But then again I refrain from mentioning any of these terms , so let me retract that real quick , I'm just conducting studies and analysis. So don't conclude these perspectives as bigoted.

I will provide my honest opinion.
My opinion is that.

As I mentioned earlier I don't have issues with any adolescent transitioning to the opposite gender, it's their lives and at the end of the day and it's not yours.
Neither will I say that is an indicative of a problem in the brain believing that you are the opposite of the biological sex.
In fact they should be treated without stigma , they shouldn't be harmed in any way or discriminated against. And I have no issue with them. But Non-binary and gender fluid is something I can't wrap my head around. It seems to be against gender roles and applying gender to ideas/things.
It is quite , off-putting tbh if they try to force the

entirety of the world to conform to the notion that "I don't identify as either, gender is a social construct!" according to those who identify , It wouldn't be a problem , untill they shove their ideology onto everyone else.

However, the idea of having little kids socially transition at preschool age seems very wrong because children's brain are ripe and they aren't necessarily understanding the world of the adults. They can't really distinguish between roles, genders, sexes, and sexuality. Their ideas about these things come from parents and the media, and whatever influences they're exposed to, so it's often really stereotyped.
Again not generalising anything, but we do know many girls would play with dolls or nurse them, many boys would play sports like football , girls like Barbie as she is beautiful , and boys see Superman as he is strong and brave . So a child who hasn't yet reached the peak of understanding what surrounds them nor had developed the vocabulary can be problematic when the exact opposite are exposed to them and that is where I definitely disagree.

Other than that , adolescents can do whatever they want.

Last edited:
Mental illness. I don’t buy the whole let them do what they want. Because what they want is legally be women in every sense. Bruce Jenner is a woman now. When he was a man he run the 400m quicker than any woman ever has even now. And it wasn’t even his event and suddenly he is a woman

Trending

Latest posts