What is your opinion on GERD dam in Ethiopia?

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Hala dhaco, I make dua that Egypt bombs that shit till itโ€™s pummeled to the ground.
There is no bomb available to Egypt that can destroy the GERD. It takes mid sized nukes to destroy gravity dams. Plus if they did bomb it, Khartoum would be 10 feet underwater

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
The Blue Nile flows in Somalia?
No The blue nile starts in the Ethiopian Highlands and is the biggets. The white nile starts in South Sudan.
They both meet in Khartoum Sudan and then flow down to Egypt

change Iran for the Ethiopian dam.

Attachments

• 4E25452A-95CF-4652-814B-B8F34E87C09C.jpeg
    4E25452A-95CF-4652-814B-B8F34E87C09C.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 79
There is no bomb available to Egypt that can destroy the GERD. It takes mid sized nukes to destroy gravity dams. Plus if they did bomb it, Khartoum would be 10 feet underwater

I trust the Egyptians to innovate. They invented agriculture and pyramids they can build a bomb that blows up Amxaar waxay isku tumiyaan

I trust the Egyptians to innovate. They invented agriculture and pyramids they can build a bomb that blows up Amxaar waxay isku tumiyaan
There were reports that they were giving the TPLF weapons. Theyโ€™re going to do something once their back is against the wall with Sudans blessing

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
I saw an old Ethiopian hijabi get on the bus wearing a mask with the Ethiopian flag of it and the words "#its my dam" Walahi all the ajnabis on the bus were looking confused as hell today

Ethiopia has right to extract water from blue nile and to be honest if it were any other country I wouldn't have a problem with iy however with dam it will not just bring electricity to people but also many other countries in east africa has Ethiopia will give them.the power dynamics of horn of africa will shift to Ethiopia and if you're neighboring country it should concern you

There were reports that they were giving the TPLF weapons. Theyโ€™re going to do something once their back is against the wall with Sudans blessing
Rumors but not truth. Unforch Arabs are women like the sayid said 100 years ago if Egypt was Turkish Ethiopia would be a smoking crater in the ground.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Ethiopia has all the advantages here. Why should they spend decades filling up the reservoir and potentially postpone their future plans for a country and people that is not theirs.
Also the dam will benefit the whole of horn Africa and Ethiopia can export the electricity.
If Egypt attacks the dam, they will be seen as aggressors, the international community will sanction the f**k out of them and their already crippled economy will tank.
Rather than getting on their knees and begging, they resort to empty threats that will amount to nothing

Trending

Latest posts