what is your mood right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me collecting qarxis material on @Project_sushi
IMG_4106.GIF

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Update...

I'm now happy, smiling and content, I've had the Starbucks double shot esperesso, went running for 20 mins, took a bath, lit a candle and texted bae.

My nail is still fucked up though, I won't be talking with my hands tomorrow. :mjcry:

Update...

I'm now happy, smiling and content, I've had the Starbucks double shot esperesso, went running for 20 mins, took a bath, lit a candle and texted bae.

My nail is still fucked up though, I won't be talking with my hands tomorrow. :mjcry:
Its just a nail :manny: lol try cutting your nails so their the same lenght

Benjamin

någon :)
Update...

Good for you girl, good luck with the interview.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
i am tired. I landed in Tianjin China a few hours ago. Hotel raadis baan ku jiraa
Say walaahi. maaan i miss china. beijing is few hours away u shud catch the metro there.

check out the international youth hostel. its decent budget hotel. you can walk in reservation.

are you in business there?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Say walaahi. maaan i miss china. beijing is few hours away u shud catch the metro there.

check out the international youth hostel. its decent budget hotel. you can walk in reservation.

Forget him I'm gonna curse him tonight I have laid out all my potions

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant

yes, shaaqo. I will be starting next week so i have a good week to cruise around Tianjin but i will definitely visit Beijing if i get the time. Its crazy here sxb, i just booked into a hotel a few minutes ago. I will sleep for a bit then hit the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending