what is your mfbi type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
It's a well known fact that people who talk spend any time talking about anything in Naruto beyond the original series have zero taste :birdman:
One Piece is the GOAT shonen, and @government is gay, these are the facts as they have been revealed :farole:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking back at Naruto, its a bit shit, especially Shippuden with all its irrelevant fillers and some characters were downright annoying, like Sakura. But the fights were amazing, no denying that.

Also, Akatsuki ftw.

I've never watched one piece, so I cannot comment on it, however, its probably not better than Parasyte the Maxim.

:banderas:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Looking back at Naruto, its a bit shit, especially Shippuden with all its irrelevant fillers and some characters were downright annoying, like Sakura. But the fights were amazing, no denying that.

Also, Akatsuki ftw.

I've never watched one piece, so I cannot comment on it, however, its probably not better than Parasyte the Maxim.

:banderas:
The fight scenes are great, but if I'm not invested, they don't hit as hard as they could have done.
Parasyte is great and I'm assuming you're talking about the manga, since the anime is literally only 25 eps long.
I don't think you can compare an 800 episode long series to a 25 episode long one properly :mjlol:
Also I'm a Mediator (INFP-T)

Naruto is trash. Post time skip one piece is trash. Akatsuki is gay, sasuke is gay uchichas are gay.

im a LOGICIAN(INTP-T)

Last edited:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
The fight scenes are great, but if I'm not invested, they don't hit as hard as they could have done.
Parasyte is great and I'm assuming you're talking about the manga, since the anime is literally only 25 eps long.
I don't think you can compare an 800 episode long series to a 25 episode long one properly :mjlol:
Also I'm a Mediator (INFP-T)

I was talking about the anime lol.

Watch Hajime No Ippo. It's leagues more entertaining that shit fest.

Also, no offence but why do people who watch Y o u t u b e personalities and their dull lives complain about anime. Pretty nonsensical desu.
I almost never watch "Youtube personalities" lol it was only a one time thing. Also whats this Hajime No Ippo you're talking about?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I almost never watch "Youtube personalities" lol it was only a one time thing. Also whats this Hajime No Ippo you're talking about?
A boxing anime. It's hype af and a million times better than the trash that was that fight.
I don't get when people say anime is for kids, as if it's a genre.

It's a medium, that's like saying movies are for kids. Or TV series are for kids.
You can watch kiddy anime or really mature, serious anime. There's stuff for everyone.

I feel like when people say they don't watch it because it's "for kids", they either:
1)Watch it secretly but pretend to not watch it anymore because they're afraid of what people will think
2)Actually stopped watching it, not because they stopped enjoying it, but because popular opinion dictates their views and beliefs

The latter option is a lot more pathetic than the first one, but they're both pretty sad.

Fucking hell I can practically smell the 4chan in this post :mjlol:
There are a lot of parallels between this place and that place tbh
What are talking about 4-chan??? Desu is from anime. it's japanese bro not this 4chan you speak of.
bad habit i picked up
Every forum user is retarded

Boxing anime. You will fall in love with it mate. The animation, the characters. Overall great show

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
What are talking about 4-chan??? Desu is from anime. it's japanese bro not this 4chan you speak of. Every forum user is retarded
Lmao first of all I know you frequent 4chan because of that thread in which you posted links that displayed you posting images of yourself there :ulyin:
And second of all the desu is a 4chan thing, there's a filter on that site that replaces words like "tbh" and "fam" with "desu" and using the word "desu" became a meme, nice try :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending