what is your mfbi type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a known fact that Naruto is based on Somali qabiils warsangalis and hugyas are mjs and hawiyes are whatever clan sakura is from :mjlol:
It's a well known fact that people who talk spend any time talking about anything in Naruto beyond the original series have zero taste :birdman:
One Piece is the GOAT shonen, and @government is gay, these are the facts as they have been revealed :farole:

It's a well known fact that people who talk spend any time talking about anything in Naruto beyond the original series have zero taste :birdman:
One Piece is the GOAT shonen, and @government is gay, these are the facts as they have been revealed :farole:
One piece is the gayest anime in history that nikka always gets hit on by these women with huuuge melons yet that guy doesn't even acknowledge them :bell:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
One piece is the gayest anime in history that nikka always gets hit on by these women with huuuge melons yet that guy doesn't even acknowledge them :bell:
Are we talking about the same show here :mjlol:
Pretty sure like one chick falls for him in the entire series and the dumbass doesn't even register it because he's asexual lmao
I'll take that over that "Come back to the village with me sasuke-kun" shit :nahgirl:

TooMacaan

VIP
How lame would Naruto be if everyone was diplomatic and peaceful?

I'm shocked (and impressed :trumpsmirk: ) you don't like or rather don't stan Itachi tho. Let's be honest, he's the superior version of Sasuke throughout most of the series.
I meant warsanglis are uchias and mjs are hyugas but my phone's keyboard fucks up a lot I don't know but anyways I may actually do a thread about this hawiyes are from the mighty Haruno clan :siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Itachi is bomb. It's fact, not opinion. :salute:

Idk I liked that Itachi was forced to go through his trials and tribulations. I just wish the Uchiha were more 'antagonistic' towards him. And I can definitely understand what u mean by more empathy than liking of his character. I can understand, but not relate. :fredo:

TooMacaan

VIP

Idk I liked that Itachi was forced to go through his trials and tribulations. I just wish the Uchiha were more 'antagonistic' towards him. And I can definitely understand what u mean by more empathy than liking of his character. I can understand, but not relate. :fredo:

Last edited:

Itachi is a qabiil traitor :kodaksmiley:

Dafuq is going on here
18031-bff6ab1aa0b60486c51fdd911abfa8f5.jpg

Uchiha kiini waasa.
wa dadad dhiig iyo xoolo laheyn. dantooda eebe ha nuureeyo. ameen. Guriyo dadadkan lugo dhaafay waxay noqon leheed barnaamij shidan walle. :mjlol:

WOT U SAYIN ABOUT ME ANIME MATE. MEET ME OUTSIDE AND ILL FIGHT YOU THERE AND THEN YO GUZZLING MUPPET

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending