what is your MBTI type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
Personality type: “The Logician” (INTP-A)
Individual traits: Introverted – 78%, Intuitive – 85%, Thinking – 90%, Prospecting – 65%, Assertive – 51%
Role: Analyst
Strategy: Confident Individualism

:siilaanyosmile:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tl;dr!!!!

Tbh, you're too lively and animated for an INTP. INTPs are usually autistic, nerdy and have dull facial expressions. Have you considered ENTP(or ENFP) instead?
aLKGtry.png
About half of ENTPs are actually quite introverted.
My gut feeling is telling me that you're an ESTP, though:geek:

I'm genuinely surprised a lot of y'all are the rarest type.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Tl;dr!!!!

Tbh, you're too lively and animated for an INTP. INTPs are usually autistic, nerdy and have dull facial expressions. Have you considered ENTP(or ENFP) instead?
aLKGtry.png
About half of ENTPs are actually quite introverted.
My gut feeling is telling me that you're an ESTP, though:geek:

I like this youtuber when it comes to mbti. Him and Michael Pierce.

Yeah, even though I'm typed as an ISTP, I can be an ESTP as well. Hell, via functions, they're basically the same, just one is a dom function.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I like this youtuber when it comes to mbti. Him and Michael Pierce.

Yeah, even though I'm typed as an ISTP, I can be an ESTP as well. Hell, via functions, they're basically the same, just one is a dom function.

aLKGtry.png
now it makes a whole lot sense. juuqluuq

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
aLKGtry.png
now it makes a whole lot sense. juuqluuq
We can test it right now to be honest.

@Basra as an INFJ, your function stack would be Ni-Fe-Ti-Se.

Do you predominantly see yourself as an introspective individual who generally contemplates on the perspective of things? Do you try to look at the big picture of concepts and topics. Do you try to extract the essence of what you see around you?

Would you consider yourself a empathetic individual? Someone who thinks about the values of the community or social group? Do you express yourself in an extroverted fashion through your emotions and what you stand for?

When it comes to your rationale, is it based on what makes sense to you. Does this conflict with your need to be empathetic? Do you sometimes have trouble reconciling these two parts of your overall personality?

Do you have issues overindulging in your senses? Do you have trouble focusing in the here and now?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We can test it right now to be honest.

@Basra as an INFJ, your function stack would be Ni-Fe-Ti-Se.

Do you predominantly see yourself as an introspective individual who generally contemplates on the perspective of things? Do you try to look at the big picture of concepts and topics. Do you try to extract the essence of what you see around you?

Would you consider yourself a empathetic individual? Someone who thinks about the values of the community or social group? Do you express yourself in an extroverted fashion through your emotions and what you stand for?

When it comes to your rationale, is it based on what makes sense to you. Does this conflict with your need to be empathetic? Do you sometimes have trouble reconciling these two parts of your overall personality?

Do you have issues overindulging in your senses? Do you have trouble focusing in the here and now?

giphy.gif

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Been studying Jung for about 3-4 for fun. I love personality psychology. You really get to knowing yourself.

Where people care about Existentialism, I adhere to the classical mode of thought of Essentialism.

Whatever is in your essence, that's how you ought to live.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Been studying Jung for about 3-4 for fun. I love personality psychology. You really get to knowing yourself.

Where people care about Existentialism, I adhere to the classical mode of thought of Essentialism.

Whatever is in your essence, that's how you ought to live.

Did u watch the movie Dangerous method?
51WT7KCqO%2BL._SY445_.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yup :pachah1:

Psychology used to be a fun profession.

It was interesting to watch the dynamics of Jung and Sigmund. I think Sigmund was over sexualized in the movie. The man was boring and unattractive and that is why he was obsessed with sexuality all his life . Jung is mysterious. I never seen his real photo to analyze his spirits.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Sure. But first I’d like to know what a function stack means lol
Okay. So the personality test you took is called the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. Otherwise known as the MBTI.

The essence of the type indicator came from Carl Jung's ideals of personality psychology.

He understood that a part of one's personality has to do with 2 things: how you perceive the world and how you judge the world you perceive.

When it comes to perception, you either perceive using your senses (S types) or by your intuition (N types)

When it comes to judgments, you either judge based on values (F types) or through reason (T types)

Also, these functions of perception and judgement have dimensions: extroversion and introversion.

Extrovert and introvert here doesn't mean being social or shy, just it's basically how you focus on things.

As an extrovert, you'd focus on the external world, whereas introverts would focus on their inner experiences.

So there are functions. 2 perceiving, 2 judging, but all 4 having 2 dimensions. So 8 in total.

Fe = Extroverted Feeling
Fi = Introverted Feeling
Te = Extroverted Thinking
Ti = Introverted Thinking

Se = Extroverted Sensing
Si = Introverted Sensing
Ne = Extroverted Intuition
Ni = Introverted Intuition

So that's functions. In the next post, I'll explain your function stack.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Sure. But first I’d like to know what a function stack means lol
ENFP

The E in your letter means you prefer to live in an extroverted fashion.
As a P, your dominant perceiving function is going to be extroverted.

Since that P is N, your dominant function is Ne.

Without a balance of extroversion and introversion (which happens a lot), you'll end up feeling like something is missing. Your second function then acts as the introverted judging function you need to balance out your need to constantly explore possibilities. This is used via Fi.

Ne stacks with Si.
Fi stacks with Te.

I can explain why in another post if you want but it's a tad longer.

So as an ENFP, your stack is Ne-Fi-Te-Si.

You predominantly like to explore possibilities. To this end, you prefer abstract concepts that can be explored as well as brainstorming. You like to think with the mindset of "what if..." or "imagine if..." in mind. Because you mind predominantly works like this, you have a habit of losing focus as a word or sentence can trigger your mind to think about other things that relate to it, but not in a way the person you're speaking with may understand. To this end, you end up being considered eccentric.

To balance this out, you have your judging function, Fi. This is an internal judging function. So when it comes to your judgments on things, many will not know what you feel about things. They may see it through your expression, need to be authentic and through actions rather than words.

Your Te works in a rather immature way, but you're aware of it. You prefer to control your environment through reason that's easily perceivable.

When stressed out, you tend to use Si to clam up and avoid the world and stick to what's comfortable to you.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
@YourBroMoe Me next! I’m INFP, what’s your analysis?
Aight.

As an INFP, your function stack is Fi-Ne-Si-Te

Even though you're a perceiving type, you're actually a dominant judging type. It's just that the letter P and J just refer to your world view, so in that end, you perceive the world in an extroverted fashion.

As a dominant Fi user, you're very authentic, and in tune with who you are and what you value. There's a sameness to yourself that you alone know perfectly well. To outsiders trying to look in, the thing you do may seem insane, but you personally find them to be rational acts. Because of this, you have difficulty explaining your values or who you are, but are pretty content with who you are. Because it's introverted, many don't see that there's a strong rigid side to your inner world. Not unless you let them in. But most Fi users are scared of that.

To balance this out, you use Ne as your perceiving function. Developing this is important as it's how you express yourself in the outer world. You, like your ENFP cousin, explore the open world of possibilities. You think about the "what ifs..." and the "imagine if...". Most Ne users tend to express themselves through jokes and witticisms as they have to spot connections for their jokes to work. This is also how INFPs and INTPs end up with the reputation of being constant daydreamers.

Si is your third function, and it can end up being what's known as a comfort function. Without development of your Ne, you can sometimes get WAAAAAAY too comfortable with your comfort zone and clam up. Very common among INTPs and INFPs. But this is how INFPs differ from ENFPs. INFPs are far more detail oriented.

Te is your inferior function. When stressed out, you and your ISFP cousins lash out in a rather blunt way. Though it takes A LOT to get an INFP or ISFP to this point. I call it the nuclear zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts