Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
My plan is to spread the shia faith. God bless ayatollah

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I want to contribute to the development of Somalia.
:fittytousand:
First I have to graduate and then work for a few years to get certified as an engineer. I will try to get a masters after that (paid for by my employer, inshallah).
:whoo:
Then I will try to create my own company in Canada with the goal of siphoning money from the Canadian economy into Somalia.
:rejoice:
I will get contracts in Somalia from the UN and NGOs to build water wells, schools and such, and unlike the people who get those contracts now, I won't steal a penny for myself. I will use all of the money to ensure the highest quality of craftsmanship.
:mjswag:
I will make an organisation for engineers in Somalia if there isn't one already to promote engineering in schools, attract diaspora, and develop building rules/regulations for the country.
:yacadiim:
I also want to send lots of money back home. I plan to set aside something like 10% of my salary to send monthly remittances targeted towards the poorest people in my extended family, inshallah. This is an investment in the Somalia and my own akhira.
:gaasdrink:
I want to invest in farms and businesses across Somalia and eventually retire as a university instructor to teach the next generation when I am old (I need to improve my language though).
:samwelcome:
These are my life goals but at the moment, I just want to do well on my exams.
:ileycry:

I want to contribute to the development of Somalia.
:fittytousand:
First I have to graduate and then work for a few years to get certified as an engineer. I will try to get a masters after that (paid for by my employer, inshallah).
:whoo:
Then I will try to create my own company in Canada with the goal of siphoning money from the Canadian economy into Somalia.
:rejoice:
I will get contracts in Somalia from the UN and NGOs to build water wells, schools and such, and unlike the people who get those contracts now, I won't steal a penny for myself. I will use all of the money to ensure the highest quality of craftsmanship.
:mjswag:
I will make an organisation for engineers in Somalia if there isn't one already to promote engineering in schools, attract diaspora, and develop building rules/regulations for the country.
:yacadiim:
I also want to send lots of money back home. I plan to set aside something like 10% of my salary to send monthly remittances targeted towards the poorest people in my extended family, inshallah. This is an investment in the Somalia and my own akhira.
:gaasdrink:
I want to invest in farms and businesses across Somalia and eventually retire as a university instructor to teach the next generation when I am old (I need to improve my language though).
:samwelcome:
These are my life goals but at the moment, I just want to do well on my exams.
:ileycry:
Mashallah this is amazing! You will do this and more I believe in you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending