What is your future goals in life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you bright and intelligent people on this forum want to do as you progress further on? To be honest I'm very uncertain about my future. Do you have set goals and targets? I really need some motivation and guidance from the people here. Thanks.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
What do you bright and intelligent people on this forum want to do as you progress further on? To be honest I'm very uncertain about my future. Do you have set goals and targets? I really need some motivation and guidance from the people here. Thanks.
Never be seen in Sspot:yacadiim:
Other things are private tho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

holy sh*t aren't you that caustic half prawn/ half columbian person....and that's your pic. you look like a child if that's you but you're screwed in the west after outing yourself like this. your future is in somalia pouring tea for you husband as wife number 13...either that or hunkered down in some afghanistan cave waiting for a lazer guided bomb to obliterate you. sorry but your bed is made.

holy sh*t aren't you that caustic half prawn/ half columbian person....and that's your pic. you look like a child if that's you but you're screwed in the west after outing yourself like this. your future is in somalia pouring tea for you husband as wife number 13...either that or hunkered down in some afghanistan cave waiting for a lazer guided bomb to obliterate you. sorry but your bed is made.
No one cares for this site for anyone to take it seriously a lot of you are pussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts