What is your favourite meal/dish?

Nope, it’s not too expensive. It’s the same cost here as a footlong at Subway. You don’t need to order a lot since it’s filling. There should be plenty of affordable options near you if you live in London. Find the cheapest place with good reviews or go with friends and split the bill. It shouldn’t be too bad.
My area is too expensive, I might have to go down south

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
If you live in Minnesota, try Crave. The california rolls there are good.
Did you really suggest crave for sushi? And California rolls? :farmajoyaab:What’s even the point of getting a California roll? You could just eat your avocados and sticky rice together lol

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Favourite deserts.

1)belgian waffles and chocolate or maple syrup
2)Banoffee pie
3)baklava
4)milk chocolate wafers
5)brownies and ice cream
6)cheesecake

I have one cheat day and that's friday. A different desert every week.

mary-berry-banoffee-pie-recipe-classic-e63fba90-5d4b-4f0f-a2f7-d49e8e070093_s1200x630_c4320x2524_l0x3091.jpg

Did you really suggest crave for sushi? And California rolls? :farmajoyaab:What’s even the point of getting a California roll? You could just eat your avocados and sticky rice together lol

Don’t hate, california rolls are delicious. I recommended Crave because it’s affordable, accessible, and has tasty food in my opinion. At least it’s better than sushi from Walmart. I’m not a picky eater and find most foods tasty so there’s that as well.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Favourite dessert

Banana bread
Victorian sponge
Avocado cake
Red velvet
Caramel brownie
Upside down pineapple cake
Somali biscuit with a red spot in the middle

Favourite dessert

Banana bread
Victorian sponge
Avocado cake
Red velvet
Caramel brownie
Dont know how to write the somali biscuit, but it means "eat me" in somali lol

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Crave is affordable, accessible, and has tasty food in my opinion. At least it’s better than sushi from Walmart. I’m not a picky eater and find most foods tasty so there’s that as well. Don’t hate, California rolls are delicious.
California roll is what I will feed my 6 year old niece lol get the good stuff next time. And go to Wakame, don’t go to crave for your sushi.

Favourite dessert

Banana bread
Victorian sponge
Avocado cake
Red velvet
Caramel brownie

Speaking of banana bread, I made a vegan version earlier this week and it turned out so beautifully :’) was proper chuffed wiv myself:pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts