What is your career?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I'm an analyst at a O&G company.

They sometimes approach you to get a job with them. It's like when a sports club manager goes to a high school or university/college game and discovers you and liked how you play.

This is the easiest way to work for them without the interview process.

I suggest you only hang out with Muslims and go to mosques everyday but also look very secular. When you see a white man or a police officer or anyone in a long leather coat, let them see you. Wave at them if possible when no one is looking. It's very easy.

The RCMP gave me their business card at a Tim Hortons years ago but I never called them. They tracked me down at a parking lot during my Salafi days. I regret losing it.

I know one very religious white convert who was used by the intelligence agency. He helped the police bag a few people. Hes on payroll.
Real gems right there. :ufdup:if u weren't a flaming racist you would be a g.:umad:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sparty. I ain't into the sports scene like my undergrad days but I still like our bball team tho. You in Columbus? Wait I thought I was quoting that luti nika aj. I didn't mean to quote you.:dabcasar:you the g round here.

The Buckeyes 4 life! Spend 4 years walking around in their trependous camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts