What is your career?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
After graduating from uni I am hoping to work for CSIS as an intelligence officer or work in the Canadian Armed forces as an Intelligence officer.

Once I get enough experience I will go back to Somaliland and either join Kulmiye or through my Jibril Abokor contacts get a top position in the military.

I will be a's worst enemy bi'idhnillah :birdman:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
It was a guess. Doing a degree in computer science at a non-Russell group Uni is pretty much a waste of time and money according to what I've heard.

People love to talk nonsense and downgrade other people's achievements. I'm guessing you heard it from Somalis.

Computer science is a well sought after profession and if you come out with a decent degree, you'll get a job.

Computer science is the future.

After graduating from uni I am hoping to work for CSIS as an intelligence officer or work in the Canadian Armed forces as an Intelligence officer.

Once I get enough experience I will go back to Somaliland and either join Kulmiye or through my Jibril Abokor contacts get a top position in the military.

Talk to @AbdiJohnson. He's working as an informant for CSIS right now. :bell:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Yeah, thanks. You too. May we survive this economy, and bring back talented people to our country.

Thank you.

I'm not planning to return to Somalia or Somaliland any time soon. I hope to join the British Armed Forces and hopefully create a long and prosperous career in the military.

And you will be recorded in history as the one who died fighting for his fairly land in vain.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
And you will be recorded in history as the one who died fighting for his fairly land in vain.
Fairyland? Nigga there is a difference between existing on the ground and being internationally recognized.Anyways aren't you a Dhulo? :chrisfreshhah:

I own you warya :birdman:

Fairyland? Nigga there is a difference between existing on the ground and being internationally recognized.Anyways aren't you a Dhulo? :chrisfreshhah:

I own you warya :birdman:
loool nigga went from "I own dhulos they're my pets" to "proud sl dhulo:rejoice:" to "I own dhulos" in two days:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts