What is wrong with you Somali girls? Why force a guy who can't dance 2 have a huge wedding ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
What are you like 13 or something, that you needed to Google that.
just to be sure if i could pound till her last tremaster. I dont wanna kill a humanbeing. soomalidu waa tii tidhi hubsiimo hal baa la siista!

Oo kaalay! Ma anaa meelahaa kugu dhalay by any chance :bell:you exhibit a lot of my fetishes. Why don't don't you have your own. Like licking some female feet or something
He's 13. when was your road trip to Missouri? wasnt that about 14 years ago?:samwelcome:

El padrone

I live in the same city with him of course but she no interest to me till she's 8 months pregnant
Nah she wont say no whilr shes in heat. pound her good till shes 8 months then move into lickin her swollen feets :ahhhh:

just to be sure if i could pound till her last tremaster. I dont wanna kill a humanbeing. soomalidu waa tii tidhi hubsiimo hal baa la siista!

Someone needs a biology lesson or thinks a little to highly of themselves. Geedka ain't gonna reach the baby, don't worry.:heh:

last night at this wedding, the groom, a miskiin shy guy, froze on the dance floor like living in Canada during winter.

He then started sweating profusely like he was making mad love to a heavily pregnant female.

He then walked off the dance floor awkwardly while the music was still on.

When you know your man can't dance, has never been to a club and who always stood at the wall at other people's wedding why would you put him in this compromising position. Why didn't you practice with him beforehand.

The man was so traumatized that his friends went up to him and brought him back to the dance floor and encircled him to keep wandering eyes away from him. That was honorable move on their part.

You girls outa be ashamed of yourself. Just cause the guy been studying all these years to become a doctor while you were clubbing/ getting your first experiences doesn't mean that he'll know how to dance. You are marrying him for that money and prestige. The least you can do is not make him do something he is uncomfortable at.

ooooo yeah lets all blame the women for not teaching the grown ass man to dance shame on her

El padrone

Someone needs a biology lesson or thinks a little to highly of themselves. Geedka ain't gonna reach the baby, don't worry.:heh:
Yeah! sometimes when chicks squirm too much and say it hurts i get worried that my small 6" might break into the cervix or somethin. good to know.

How old did u say u were?

El padrone

Oo kaalay! Ma anaa meelahaa kugu dhalay by any chance :bell:you exhibit a lot of my fetishes. Why don't don't you have your own. Like licking some female feet or something
Looool maybe we share a distant guuleed suuldan awoowe on my rer abtiyaal side.

the lickin part sounds fun. maybe we should arrange a threesome with a preggo u bang her and i go to town on her feets. def good idea adeer

Looool maybe we share a distant guuleed suuldan awoowe on my rer abtiyaal side.

the lickin part sounds fun. maybe we should arrange a threesome with a preggo u bang her and i go to town on her feets. def good idea adeer

Dude I don't like to judge people for what rocks their boats, but you got issues man:damedamn:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
ooooo yeah lets all blame the women for not teaching the grown ass man to dance shame on her

Not blaming her that but the fact that he advised her not to have a wedding and if she still wanted then she could've had all women wedding

El padrone

Dude I don't like to judge people for what rocks their boats, but you got issues man:damedamn:
Are u new here? you havent seen what else rocks my boats. waxba maad arag walee. stick around and u might question ur existence abaayo

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I love to dance I'm actually good at it, it's all about practice people, let the music take you instead of listening let it capture your body. Every beat, chest popping hip shaking leg swerving is timed with every beat,rhythm and rhyme. Love to dance it's the best feeling in the world to move with the music, currently learning a little on cultural African dance to authentic African beats almost like a symphony of African galore. I don't know why Somalis can dance we're in Africa we should have rhythm lol

El padrone

I love to dance I'm actually good at it, it's all about practice people, let the music take you instead of listening let it capture your body. Every beat, chest popping hip shaking leg swerving is timed with every beat,rhythm and rhyme. Love to dance it's the best feeling in the world to move with the music, currently learning a little on cultural African dance to authentic African beats almost like a symphony of African galore. I don't know why Somalis can dance we're in Africa we should have rhythm lol
Yaa salaam! I just imagined you dancing infront of me while i sat there like those elite sheekhs, bellydancers dancing on stage. instant raging boner walaahi.

cushitic have u tried bellydancing abaay? i assume you have nice belly known xalus in somali, with small firm ass. bellydancing with saar music is my weakness walaahi :ahh:

Lol Africa is not a monolith tho, also somalis are nomadic historically. So why would a geeljire know how move his/her hips, or twerk.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Lol Africa is not a monolith tho, also somalis are nomadic historically. So why would a geeljire know how move his/her hips, or twerk.
That's why we can't dance !! Even arabs practice belly dancing !! No human being lives without forming their own cultural dance !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.