What is wrong with you Somali girls? Why force a guy who can't dance 2 have a huge wedding ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
last night at this wedding, the groom, a miskiin shy guy, froze on the dance floor like living in Canada during winter.

He then started sweating profusely like he was making mad love to a heavily pregnant female.

He then walked off the dance floor awkwardly while the music was still on.

When you know your man can't dance, has never been to a club and who always stood at the wall at other people's wedding why would you put him in this compromising position. Why didn't you practice with him beforehand.

The man was so traumatized that his friends went up to him and brought him back to the dance floor and encircled him to keep wandering eyes away from him. That was honorable move on their part.

You girls outa be ashamed of yourself. Just cause the guy been studying all these years to become a doctor while you were clubbing/ getting your first experiences doesn't mean that he'll know how to dance. You are marrying him for that money and prestige. The least you can do is not make him do something he is uncomfortable at.

Last edited:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
He then started sweating profusely like he was making mad love to a heavily pregnant female
IMG_6219.GIF Nacalaa take your fetishes to hub you pedophile :pacspit:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somalis think that the stereotype about all black people having rhythm applies to them.

This makes me believe that we share a DNA with cadaans. We are rhythmically challenged.

Now, last night, the groom refused to move. :gucciwhat: While she swinger his arms like a possessed woman. She then resorted to talking into his ears, probably saying to him " you nerd! Just go back and forth walking, pleaseeeeee move a little ".

Poor kid is known in town as the most maskiin and academically gifted.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Mate, you'll end up putting a dent in the poor kids head.

I thought about it for a sec before i got any ideas. this is what google returned " No, a baby isn't hurt when a
pregnant woman and her partner make love. The amniotic sac and the strong muscles of the uterus protect the baby, and the thick mucus plug that seals the cervix helps guard against infection. During intercourse, the penis doesn't go beyond the vagina, so it won't reach the baby"

Will def pound my preggo wifey Insha allah. Its also beneficial for her kegels. u know

This makes me believe that we share a DNA with cadaans. We are rhythmically challenged.

Now, last night, the groom refused to move. :gucciwhat: While she swinger his arms like a possessed woman. She then resorted to talking into his ears, probably saying to him " you nerd! Just go back and forth walking, pleaseeeeee move a little ".

I just find dancing in public awkward and really primitive. I don't know where to look when madows start shaking their asses, it just looks wrong.

El padrone

kaalay lets ask the important questions, if hes such miskiin, who is gonna tame his wife for him? :kanyehmm:

I thought about it for a sec before i got any ideas. this is what google returned " No, a baby isn't hurt when a
pregnant woman and her partner make love. The amniotic sac and the strong muscles of the uterus protect the baby, and the thick mucus plug that seals the cervix helps guard against infection. During intercourse, the penis doesn't go beyond the vagina, so it won't reach the baby"

Will def pound my preggo wifey Insha allah. Its also beneficial for her kegels. u know

What are you like 13 or something, that you needed to Google that.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Oo kaalay! Ma anaa meelahaa kugu dhalay by any chance :bell:you exhibit a lot of my fetishes. Why don't don't you have your own. Like licking some female feet or something

El padrone

I just find dancing in public awkward and really primitive. I don't know where to look when madows start shaking their asses, it just looks wrong.
I can teach u abaayo. its not that hard we might start with kizomba. whatcha say?

Oo kaalay! Ma anaa meelahaa kugu dhalay by any chance :bell:you exhibit a lot of my fetishes. Why don't don't you have your own. Like licking some female feet or something
I don't get foot fetishes. I licked some girls toes once and she stopped me after like 10 seconds because it tickled too much. Didn't really do much for me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending