what is wrong with us and what's next for us?!!!!

Are y’all crazy, perfect example of letting any woman govern are the first ladies of sl. You girls forget how ruthless somali woman can be when provoked. Even the miskiin hoyo smile disappears. If we finna have a female president same standards As the future male presidents. We need someone to unite us, not feast on us.
That’s fair.

Somalia in the future will become like Colombia
Basically have a functioning government but will still have anti government terrorists causing chaos.

So yeah somalis have been killing each other with out cause for the last 3 decades and still going on what's the way forward?
why are we busy on ourselves?
why can't we move on?
why can't we solve our differences?
I put my two cents in (EGO) & (IGNORANCE)
Mind you SL and especially Djibouti have been doing quite well for themselves. I don't think it's a coincidence both are secessionist states.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Are y’all crazy, perfect example of letting any woman govern are the first ladies of sl. You girls forget how ruthless somali woman can be when provoked. Even the miskiin hoyo smile disappears. If we finna have a female president same standards As the future male presidents. We need someone to unite us, not feast on us.
I think it is time to feast on the males.
We are sick of the rapes
We are sick of the beatings
We are sick of the oppression
We are sick of the Somali men

We are sick of the rapes
Feast on the males? Y'all are already overweight as it is, I don't think you wanna be eating any more bruh.

We are sick of the rapes
Be sick of all the above mentioned apart from Somali men. There are many good brothers out there so please don't paint us all with the same brush.

Be sick of all the above mentioned apart from Somali men. There are many good brothers out there so please don't paint us all with the same brush.
Sadly thats the society we live in, people arent judged on as an individual anymore theyre all just lumped into one category (and all judged and presumed to be the same) which doesnt help when trying to understand one another and have a productive dialogue

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am afraid we are cursed due to too much blood in our hands, we have almost a half million ppl who took party in wars and are known killers yet they never serve one day in jail, property theft,minority abuse and practicing haraamic cultures is a norm back home, we will continue to be a cursed ethnic group untill we bring justice to our villains.
:bell:

Nobody wants peace in Somalia. Namely Ethiopia, the USA, and gulf Arab countries who will keep on funding different rebel groups in Somalia for their own interests.

I am afraid we are cursed due to too much blood in our hands, we have almost a half million ppl who took party in wars and are known killers yet they never serve one day in jail, property theft,minority abuse and practicing haraamic cultures is a norm back home, we will continue to be a cursed ethnic group untill we bring justice to our villains.
:bell:
Only way is to return back to the deen, we've turned away from the deen thats why we are dishonourned and humilliated

Nobody wants peace in Somalia. Namely Ethiopia, the USA, and gulf Arab countries who will keep on funding different rebel groups in Somalia for their own interests.
I believe we need to stop blaming others for our problems. We need to take responsibility for our actions. These countries only taking advantage because we allow them to.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
We are sick of the rapes

Shut the f*ck up

the real victims of those crimes are men.

we are the ones dying by the thousands daily.
Woman just get the attention because they are woman.

there is a reason why akhira mainly hell is filled with woman.

nownif the majority was living right, they wouldn’t have been sentenced to do time in hell.

Behind every warlord there is a woman who supports the warlord.
Behind every corrupt male politician is a corrupt woman.

the young girls are innocent however the adutls are the same as their male counterparts. Hella corrupt.

you dumb east african becky.

Shut the f*ck up

the real victims of those crimes are men.

we are the ones dying by the thousands daily.
Woman just get the attention because they are woman.

there is a reason why akhira mainly hell is filled with woman.

nownif the majority was living right, they wouldn’t have been sentenced to do time in hell.

Behind every warlord there is a woman who supports the warlord.
Behind every corrupt male politician is a corrupt woman.

the young girls are innocent however the adutls are the same as their male counterparts. Hella corrupt.

you dumb east african becky.
Silence is best sometimes, everything that you are saying is nonsense, and you'll be held accountable for it on judgment day. You talk majority of hellfire being women (first of all you have misunderstood and taking the hadith out of context), but are you certain you are safe from the hellfire? Are you not concerned about your choice of words and being held accountable for it one day?

Abti its better to remain silent sometimes

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
So yeah somalis have been killing each other with out cause for the last 3 decades and still going on what's the way forward?
why are we busy on ourselves?
why can't we move on?
why can't we solve our differences?
I put my two cents in (EGO) & (IGNORANCE)
Remove al-Shabab and qabilism, and Greater Somalia will rise from ashes.

Remove al-Shabab and qabilism, and Greater Somalia will rise from ashes.
And invest your energy and resources in the country, and do your part! Dont cry on a forum on why Somalia isnt the way you invision it to be...whilst doing absolutely nothing. Alhamdulilah there are people back home and some diapora that are actually doing their part

who is gonna feed y'all then tell em,

russ.png

Trending