What is WRONG with my country America?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"911 audio on Friday of officers fatally shooting a homeowner after they responded to the wrong house for a domestic violence call.

Farmington Police officers killed Robert Dotson, 52, when he answered the door with a handgun on April 5 at about 11:30 p.m., police initially said."

Imagine getting shot in your own home by Police- responding to the wrong address? LOOOOL :heh::damsel:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/body-camera-footage-shows-police-041256883.html

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And then...imagine u r at home and a couple of negroes try to steal your car. 4 negro men fighting like women. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1::russ::lolbron:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
” My country ”
IMG_7738.jpeg

This is as sad.
The shooting of a Black teen shot in the head after accidentally going to the wrong house to pick up his younger siblings in Kansas City, Mo.

Yaraye

VIP
This is as sad.
The shooting of a Black teen shot in the head after accidentally going to the wrong house to pick up his younger siblings in Kansas City, Mo.

now you can't mistakenly go to a wrong house. Better start sending pics to your siblings asking if this is the correct house? or better yet, have them come out to the porch

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
now you can't mistakenly go to a wrong house. Better start sending pics to your siblings asking if this is the correct house? or better yet, have them come out to the porch

I was once got lost too- similar looking new apartments. Thankfully Somalis live there-- i was confused in the hallway as which floor- and this random Somali with a Macawiis tells me to follow him- that i am in the right place. Good thing i dialed face time and was told one more floor. I told my friend about it- and he says he knows that man- he is known as the creep in the laundry room stalking

Yaraye

VIP
I was once got lost too- similar looking new apartments. Thankfully Somalis live there-- i was confused in the hallway as which floor- and this random Somali with a Macawiis tells me to follow him- that i am in the right place. Good thing i dialed face time and was told one more floor. I told my friend about it- and he says he knows that man- he is known as the creep in the laundry room stalking
bisinka! didn't your mother teach you not to follow strangers? :dead: Best to ask people to explain the directions out of their mouths, not to follow them physically. :damn:

Dangerous all round in some parts. Earlier on new to the US in the South, I once tried pulled into a driveway to do a u-turn, and my colleague almost flipped advising me to never to do that, or I could be shot at for doing so. Imagine that.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

20230425_234518.jpg

Trending