What is this called in Somali culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Hybrid

Once, I saw a picture of a Geeljire blowing the vagina (his face buried in her) of a cow, what do they call and why do they do it?
Aussie

Was that a Somali geeljire or a Dinka geeljire? :cosbyhmm: I saw a dinka lady doing such ,but Somali, nahh. I refuse to believe that without you giving me an evidence of it

Aussie

Was that a Somali geeljire or a Dinka geeljire? :cosbyhmm: I saw a dinka lady doing such ,but Somali, nahh. I refuse to believe that without you giving me an evidence of it

Dalmoor

Not only the Dinka, but the Somalis did it too. Even Mahatma Gandhi did and encouraged his countrymen to do the same.

The map in the info looks biased to me... and if this happened, it's of a pre Islamic era thing, not now!!

Dalmoor

Have you read this on the link above?

" Among the Somali, milking is men's work. If a cow refuses to give milk, the natives use a very original method to obtain it. A man holds the cow’s head, another pulls its tail, and a third blows as hard as he can into its anus, after which the animal willingly gives its milk

Anus? I thought it was the vj.

BankaTuyo

حيران
Part of our culture, a geeljire has to look after his Geel. i think @Lamiis should go to rural Somalia to experience this first-hand. Geeljire's might mistake her Qashin gestures :Sutehja::Sutehja::Sutehja: for a new way of greeting. hhhhhhhh

It's called abaahin for geel
rimin for cows.

Geels are cawaan. They are the only animals who aren't into sex. You gotta bring the male and female together, sit her down, and sit the nigga down behind her and then pretty much guide the doqon.

I just asked my dad. It's called "qumin". To use it as a verb "waa loo qumiya". My dad has done it many times. He said that it's a small hole and the male camel needs a little help finding his way in. The mating usually takes around 30 minutes.

He has a Mudug dialect btw.
wrong!

qumin=kaxayn or xoolo la kaxeeyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts