What is this called in Somali culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just answering the Op's question
and why do you think it's disgusting?

This is nature, c'mon! Ever heard horse mating/breeding? Similar to this one too... you know Arabs got camels too, so it ain't a new thing to you:siilaanyolaugh:
We all know arabs got camels. But any form of animals mating is so unacceptable and obnoxious to me.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
We all know arabs got camels. But any form of animals mating is so unacceptable and obnoxious to me.
Ok I see what you talking about, but I was just answering the OP's question, not do you like/encourage breeding animals? Tafham:manny:

:dead::dead::dead: Aussie inta mara beda7kni wallah. Ana kuwaysa ya 3asal. Kefak inta

Lamiis

Ba ya’uulu da7ka fil youm bata nadifii albak. Maashil 7aal uqtii.

Dawaqni istaad government, ba aktublak kelmateen, ba ya7lam 3aleeyhaa, ba ya’uum minal noum, tawaali li Somalispot. A3tagad insaan dee Saa7ir. Eeysh ra’yak?

Lamiis

Ba ya’uulu da7ka fil youm bata nadifii albak. Maashil 7aal uqtii.

Dawaqni istaad government, ba aktublak kelmateen, ba ya7lam 3aleeyhaa, ba ya’uum minal noum, tawaali li Somalispot. A3tagad insaan dee Saa7ir. Eeysh ra’yak?
Hahah ma ba3arf awolak heek? Isaalo shof sho wad3oo

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I just asked my dad. It's called "qumin". To use it as a verb "waa loo qumiya". My dad has done it many times. He said that it's a small hole and the male camel needs a little help finding his way in. The mating usually takes around 30 minutes.

He has a Mudug dialect btw.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I just asked my dad. It's called "qumin". To use it as a verb "waa loo qumiya". My dad has done it many times. He said that it's a small hole and the male camel needs a little help finding his way in. The mating usually takes around 30 minutes.

@Lamiis needs to see this:hemad:

She's disgusted with these things, lol

@Crow

Do they have to hold for 30 minutes? The job of a nomad is tougher than I thought.

Muji

VIP
So Somali men are now holding a camels penis to make love making more efficient for camels.

So why exactly are they sticking their faces into a camels vagina @AussieHustler is this foreplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending